ForumsNews and FeedbackScreenSavers

22 7094
Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

We can make screensavers for the site store.

• 22 Replies
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

It's more of a background than a screensaver, but that seems like a cool idea.

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

lol why thank you very much joe96.I also put up a wallpaper idea if you guys wanna check that out.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Wall paper as in in your house? Or as in on your profile?
If is profile, tlaked about alraedy and it's a no.
If is in your house I realy don't think that fits on this part of the forums this is more about the webdite that what AG sells but if it invoves the website more that its ok, I would put that in the suporrt and sugestion section of the forms.

But not to argue with a amid but cormyn we where talking of a Dev sumited system of the screen savers so you don't have to do any thing as AG! Sorry if that was a bound step but please listen to the posts a bit more... thanks!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Wall paper as in in your house? Or as in on your profile?
If is profile, tlaked about alraedy and it's a no.

I kinda assume he means for his computer. As the background on his desktop.
Which would be less trouble than a screensaver, being only an image in different sizes.
Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

yea and you can print them so you can have on your wall as well

Xborn2BWildX98
Xborn2BWildX98
126 posts
Nomad

Yea here are some ideas i came up with for the screensavers,3-D,SPARKLY,HOLOGRAPHIC,SPARKLY AND HOLOGRAPHIC,3-D SPARKLY and HOLOGRAPHIC.Oh and Glittery Sorta

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Well, even if we do make these types of images available:

a) I've already stated that we're not going to build a screensaver, the best we could do is make images available for download

b) making images appear 3D, etc., is almost pointless since most of our games are two-dimensional. As for sparkly/glittery, again, that's out of context of what many of our games are about. At best, we'd let you download screenshots of the game as they appear in your browser while you're playing.

c) Also, given your previous post about printing things out to put on your wall, 3D/sparkles/holographic/glittery is up to your computer and printer.

Locking this thread since I've more than answered the questions.

Showing 16-22 of 22