ForumsThe TavernGeneral Armatar Discussion

91 16999
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Here's a thread where you can talk about the armatars. Here's the original thread. Please read the opening post of that thread:
Here, I have decided to make a central area for armatar discussion. Just say anything you want about armatars that isn't
a) Disregarding any usual rules.
b) Spam.
c) A spoiler about how you unlock certain armatars.
d) Anything else, that, under common sense, is inappropriate.

Also, read the last page of that thread where Cenere posted the lock reason. He has allowed me to re-create the thread, but don't let it end up like the original thread.

Now to talk about the armatars. Which ones are your favorite? What would you like to see as future armatars? Would you like for the contests to come back? Would you like to be able to draw your own armatars and use them? Would you like custom armatars, as in armatars you can grab off the Internet?

My favorites are the unicorns, mainly because of the coloring used on them and how they are positioned. The unicorn I'm currently using is my favorite out of that batch. It's a bright white color and the blue eyes look nice. It also appears to be in a noble position.This one is my second favorite out of that batch because it reminds me of the game Robot Unicorn Attack. Also, the colors grab my attention. I don't particularly like this unicorn because of how the body and head are positioned. It looks like its neck is broken. If it were to be drawn like how the other two are, it would be my favorite. I tend to change my armatar occasionally due to me liking most of them, but the unicorns are my favorite.

I don't really have any armatar ideas in mind. Most are already seasonals or in the selection you get. I would like for the seasonal armatars to be a part of that selection, though. You can actually view all the seasonal armatars, just click this. That was taken off of Graham's profile. Which ones in each season are your favorite? Out of those, I prefer the Halloween armatars. My favorites are the fourth, fifth, and sixth in the second row. The clown picture also looks good. Aside from those, I like the eighth armatar in the second row of the winter selection.

As for contests and being able to draw them, that'd be nice. It'd be neat being able to have the contests back for people to submit their own drawn armatars and being able to draw them would make them unique to you.

I'd like to be able to use a custom armatar, there are a few I would use. Such as Altair and Rorschach

• 91 Replies
johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

It would be awesome to have the seasonal armatars available again...

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

It would be awesome to have the seasonal armatars available again

I agree. I have seasonal armatars that I have wanted for a while. If they were brought back, that would be great.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It would, there are many great armatars in those, and they may toggle them on/off in AG3.

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

I hope that the seasonal armatars would be not only available seasonally, but all the time in AG3. That would be awesome!

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

@ Johnmerz

but then it would be pointless! the cool thing about those is that after the season you can't get them anymore, so if you smart you will keep them forever and have people envy you!

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

[quote=XVERB]but then it would be pointless! the cool thing about those is that after the season you can't get them anymore, so if you smart you will keep them forever and have people envy you![/quote]

Yea, I guess that that's true. Still, they all should be available for about the first month or so after the full release of AG3.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I was asking about seasonal armatars for Christmas but nbody has responded yet.

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

I heard that they didn't have seasonal armatars since Carlie left...

AiceX
AiceX
24 posts
Nomad

Haven't unlocked any armatars yet apart from the 0 AP ones, not really sure if any of them 'fit' me.
Maybe when I unlock a few batches I'll find one.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I think there should be more armatars, hopefully will be avaliable on AGv3.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Most of your requests will be in AG3. If you wanna see the full plan, go to that part of the forum.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Most of your requests will be in AG3.

Not exactly. They don't need to incorporate most of the requests. They have a plan and most likely will stick to it.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Mine is boring me now. Anyone wanna trade?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I wana trade! U have a cool armatar, but I can see how that can get boring.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Yeah.....Trading is impossible, buddy. Maybe the next flash game site with a decent forum will take you in.

Showing 76-90 of 91