ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Music From A Movie?

67 33883
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

What's your favorite song from a movie and why?

I'm a fan of John Williams (Hedwig's Theme, Star Wars, Indiana Jones), but I'm becoming increasingly a fan of Ennio Morricone (A Fistful of Dollars, Sixty Seconds to What?, The Ecstasy of Gold ).

Currently, The Ecstasy of Gold is my favorite, due to the constantly building crescendos and good vocals.

• 67 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

Green Day playing the Simpsons theme :P

Also, if the songs in any of the DBZ movies count, they're ok O.O

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

I love "Before It's To Late" by Googoo Dolls from Transformers movie

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

I watched The Sorcerer's Apprentice and at the end I thought that the song was W0W! awesome...Secrets by One Republic.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I loved the ending of the first transformers with What I've Done by Linkin Park.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

O Brother, Where Art Thou? has one of the best soundtracks I've come across, in my opinion. It's an acquired taste, consisting of mostly 30s or 30s-style music. It's all very ominous, yet soothing at the same time.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

CLUBBED TO DEATH
I've loved this song ever since I first heard of the Matrix.

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

My favorite music from a movie is im not exactly sure what the 2 songs are but there in the first hangover movie .

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Any music made by Hans Zimmer & the music from Star Wars

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

I love the soundtrack in Juno! Especially All I Want Is You

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

For me, one of the best is Star Wars soundtrack. It's amazing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Any music made by Hans Zimmer

Yes! I've fallen in love with Time (the song at the end when he wakes up on the plane). I believe it's the most beautiful song he's composed. It's so emotional. It rises slowly, calmly, and confidently, yet has a hint of underlying tension which is not fully realized until the very end.
Hobonogo
Hobonogo
3 posts
Nomad

Not sure if I can pick a favorite. I love the Juno soundtrack though. Belle & Sebastian, Moldy Peaches, The Kinks and Buddy Holly... The music made that movie.

MichelPonting
MichelPonting
1 posts
Nomad

My favorite song is 'Crazy But True' of 'Coast To Coast' album.
This is my favorite song.I listen this in my free time.

Kira_the_kilah
Kira_the_kilah
1 posts
Nomad

I like trains. LOL

JAMEZZS
JAMEZZS
50 posts
Nomad

The music on 28 weeks and days later as the action and depressin scenes come up usually as someone gets killed like when the guy who woke up in hosipital was walkin around London. And when the guy got shot in the head when he got infected. Very touchin music. I also like the music from the Max Payne trailer that was amazin but it wasn't in the main movie. And also the Inception trailer.

Showing 16-30 of 67