ForumsWEPRSchool

17 4599
Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

who else hates school? i like school cause of friends and stuff, and it kills time.
i hate school cause of work who agrees?

• 17 Replies
Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I think everyone on the inside likes school at some point because you meet loads of people, learn a thing or two, and have fun (sometimes anyways). As for me, I hate it with a passion but it's OK at times.

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

I think there are many improvements that we can make to our system. I never loved school, but I didn't hate it.

First of all i think that we should have a high school system as they do in Europe, where the school are kind of specialized. If you want to be an engineer you would go to a technical high school, art for art, automotive for automotive etc. Where the things you learn are more specialized and help you in the direction you want to go. Also I think that since schools are public education they should not only teach us knowledge and facts that might be helpful in life, but applications and practical knowledge, such as managing your money and bank accounts, basic maintenance cars, etc. They already do some of this with home ec and driving school, but a little more with money would be helpful (considering so many Americans are in debt).

But other than that i think people need to know a little bit. Most of you would probably be happy not going to school, I personally want you guys in school for as long as possible, becase I would be affected. You all vote for our presidents, and we all work in this country, if we did not make progress, then no matter how I tried on my own, our country would go nowhere.

Showing 16-17 of 17