ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

My spam sense is tingling.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Unrealtron13. Armorgames doesnt make the games. They sponser flash artists to make them. Also, Armor games has plenty of games.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Actually, ArmorGames is a group of developers (Dan, John, Krin, Tony, and others).

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

I think that armorgames has alot of good games but i also think that they need more midevil games(i already now this is a post so not kill me) But i also think they should keep the others if not it will get a bit boring playing the same games over and over again :@)

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Armor games produces games in house, though they originally began by sponsoring games and still do.

drsexypepper
drsexypepper
85 posts
Nomad

Most of the games on Armor Games are submitted by members, not the Armor Games staff (not to say that they don't make a lot of great games). If you want a good Mid-evil game you could submit one yourself, or if your not a good programmer you could suggest it in another forum and see what people think.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Please relize we cant just snap our fingers and make super awesome games.It takes time to make a good game.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Exactly, Sharkbate. Games take time to make, and saying "NEW GAMES PLEASE!" will not speed up the process You can give developers suggestions about new games to make, but there are currently over 800 games on AG. I'd think that would be enough to keep you occupied for the time being. That being said, I now lock my first topic!

Showing 1-9 of 9