woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Michael Jordan.easily

Oarsman
Oarsman
59 posts
Nomad

What basketball fan in their right mind would ever pick Kobe over Michael?

donosld
donosld
70 posts
Nomad

Alright lets look at this. How many championships did Micheal Jordan bring to the Bulls in the 90's? How many championships has Kobe brought the Lakers? Who's team wanted to TRADE him at the beginning of this year's season. Although Kobe may have that record for putting up 80 something points in a game, there are so many other factors that Micheal Jordan dominated him by. I mean MJ was a leader, instead of tearing his team apart (cough fights with Shaq cough) he brought people, like Scotty Pippin and Dennis Rodman together to play as an amazing team. He was a symbol to a nation. AIR JORDAN. There is no way Kobe even compares to the greatness that was Jordan. If you want to look at a current player and say "he is this generation's Jordan" I'd have to say Lebron James. (Even though I live in Dallas, GO DIRK!) haha

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

That is a pretty stupid question, no one will pick kobe. Btw, the record for points in a game, donosld, is 100 by Kareem (or wilt...i cant remember)

shummel22
shummel22
25 posts
Nomad

wilt chamberlan got 100+ points in the game lol

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

shummel, he got 100 exactly. Yeah, it was Wilt.

But guys, I know how all of yall are picking MJ and everything but Kobe's career isn't over. He just won MVP this year and he's at the peak of his game. He had 81 points in ONE game, I think it was.. 2 years ago. That's extremely hard to do nowadays more than it was 30 or 40 years ago when Wilt got 100. Still though, MJ is unarguably the best NBA player in basketball history. If Kobe gets the Lakers a championship this year, this could be even closer.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Is this in the right section?
I think it should be in the Tavern...:s?
Im not trying to delete the thread nor nothing...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

First of all this is in the wrong section. You should have posted this in the tavern because it is miscellaneous.

But to answer the question MJ absolutely blows out Kobe Bryant i mean, there is no contest.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

This is kinda of an arguement but still, like Ricador,should be in Tavern.

You should put up a more reasonably fight because MJ is a Legend. Kobe Bryant is just a mini ish Legend like. If you put up Bryant against maybe Lebron James, Kevin Garnet, Paul Pierce, or some other superstar, then this will be more interesting. I'm pretty sure the Lakers Vs. Spurs will be quite interesting.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

It relates to sports, and sports could be filed under world events. I'm not sure, I'm going to differ to the judgement of the "senior mods" on this one...

notsosuper
notsosuper
12 posts
Nomad

MJ, NO CONTEST!!!!!!

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

MJ back in the day but with todays defence Kobe

BASHA
BASHA