ForumsThe Tavern[Nerco] scariest moment of your life

50 21543
SuperBlade
SuperBlade
10 posts
Nomad

What was your scariest moment of your life?

• 50 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Rocking back and forth on a chair, when you fall back and wave your arms like crazy, and land safely back to earth. The most scariest experience ever... I shouldn't be alive...

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Maybe when I'm rushing to finsh a project that I have no time to do. Or possibly when I get lost. Or maybe an asthma attack.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Uh probably me looking down from a VERY high place. Though once my science project was do and I didn't finish so I randomly guessed and got a b pluse lol

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

When I locked my keys, cell phone AND clothes in a locker by the showers at work during my summer job. The moment I locked it, I realized what I did, and I have never felt so freaking terrified.

Luckily, I found a co-worker who hadn't left yet and I asked him to go fetch a bolt cutter.

gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

Probably dying , but tha'ts never happened to me(good thing too!)

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Roller coasters!!! Seriously I hate them. I feel like I'm going to fly out and die so when I went on California Screaming in California Adventures (across from disney land) you can imagine how that went.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

doing something bad and waiting for your parents to stop talking to each other about it so they can just yell at you already

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

One time in the middle of nowhere. Sort of. I was riding my bike and got hit by a car who didn't stop. I didn't have a cellphone and I broke a leg. So I started walking back om the road and thought I was going to die because I was young and it was dark. Then another car hit me. Glad he stopped and helped me.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

When I was young I went on one of those Swing rides at a amusement park and it was going so fast I was scared for my life.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I nearly drown once. On my first holiday abroad to spain. If my brother hadn't of got me, i don't know. I was swimming in the sea (Only about 8yo at the time, and i banged my head off a rock and got kocked out and went under water.

calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

Well, I don't like the feeling like your guts are flying away from your body when I ride rollercoasters, but I sort of enjoy them still. My scariest moment doesn't really exist, or at least not yet.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Scariest moment of my life was when I was 10 and got lost at Six Flags. I tried looking for my family, that didn't work, so I tried to go into the parking lot to find the car we came in and couldn't. So I thought they left without me...

Turns out after 30 minutes the park supervisors found me and reunited me with my family. That's right people. I have not led a very interesting life.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

^^ Maybe a couple years. Although I have been planing for it 3 years and counting. I already have 3 improvised blunt weapons and a crossbow.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

the scariest moment of my life was when I got adopted... having to live with a brand new family and not knowing how they where gonna treat me.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

When I was choked. It was a horrifying feeling that you couldn't do anything, the blackness creeping over your vision. Trust me, it's something that you do not want to feel.

Showing 1-15 of 50