ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

518 79286
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i liked my FSBG so i'm going back in time!

well i don't have to go through the story ! but i have more guns to list so i'll get straight to dem classes

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Side:
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
Health: 100/100
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio

• 518 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

imagine they were playing baseball and broke old man welsaw's window, then they just ran back to their homes

Oh. Pavlovivich runs towards the tank.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Oh. Pavlovivich runs towards the tank.

you sure?
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

you sure?

Nah, he dives into cover with the rest of them.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Nah, he dives into cover with the rest of them.

you jump behind a big pile of what you hope is wood, not bodies, but the kid next to you fires his Panzerfaust and hits it. It explodes and kills everyone! ! owait that wasn't your tank, the other one is the one with your squad.

you can control your squad in the tank, i wanna see what they do when they mistake you for a russian
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

you can control your squad in the tank, i wanna see what they do when they mistake you for a russian

Cpl. Osterhagen notices Pavlovivich.
"They've got a ****ing colonel out here!" Osterhagen yells.
"Really?" Stauffenberg says, poking his head out of the tank. SSgt. Kappel pulls him back down into the hatch.
"Are you sure, Corporal?" Kappel asks.
"Yessir," Osterhagen says.
"Bah," Kappel replies, "move. I'll check it out myself." Osterhagen returns to the inside of the tank and Kappel climbs up.
"Well...he is a colonel," Kappel says.
"So let's blow him away!" Stauffenberg says eagerly. Beckenbauer grimaces.
"I'm not so sure about this, Private," Kappel answers, frowning. "I think something is rotten in the state of Denmark."
"Yeah," Stauffenberg replies, "the Danes."
"No, you idiot," Kappel retorts angrily. "It's...ahh...I meant that something wasn't right here. He's too young to be a colonel. And the Soviets wouldn't send their CO or XO out into the meat grinder, they send their low-ranking, replaceable children."
"Yeah, right," Osterhagen says sharply, "because Germany never does that." Kappel bristles.
"You will address me as sir, Corporal," Kappel barks. "And you will listen to me, because I am currently the ranking soldier here. I was in the Bundeswehr long before you were born and I'll be here long after your empty heads blown off. I am telling you that something is not right here."
"Sorry, sir," Osterhagen says, "but you've been overruled. We're blowing that ******* away. Stauffenberg, get your *** up there and take aim!"
"Yes, sir, corporal," Stauffenberg says. Kappel fumes at both of them.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

and as you jump away you get into a situation like when caboose can't control Sheila and he just keeps shooting the cannon at the red team while they hide.

Mr_Walrus_III
Mr_Walrus_III
1 posts
Nomad

Then, red team aircraft launch a strafing run

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Necro.

Showing 511-518 of 518