22 posts
Nomad

Who likes soulja boy

• 37 Replies
The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

I dislike the idea of this pseudo-hip hop, as I call it. Rap is great, just not the new "Soulja Boy" types. Its chanting and about regular topics like money and gangs. Horrible. No feeling, no emotions. Just some shameful dance that repeats itself. I hate it when all the girls dance to that. It sickens me.
However the music industry has to thrive and criticism apparently won't stop it. I respect other peoples' taste therefore if I had the power to get rid of it, I would let it stay. Its their choice to listen to it. You can't control what someone likes.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

i personnaly like soulja boy i like the song soulja soulja girl and yeah i think he is good and he is not a discrase to music

midnight43
midnight43
122 posts
Nomad

hes GAY

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@themasquerade
psuedo-hiphop...I generally like to call it Radio rap, as they attempt to be rappers and fail miserably by achieving terrible hiphop...

@justgotpwned
He really and truly is a disgrace to music...he and many other radio rappers are destroying music. They are slowing destroying the music industry...which actually might not be a bad thing. Since the underground music is soo good and w/o a music industry...*shrugs* i can't make up my mind.

cyberjitz
cyberjitz
54 posts
Nomad

i dont like it its toooooo noisy than other raps and mostly diffrent the song juz keep repeating

sezel69
sezel69
18 posts
Nomad

the fulfilment mix on floorfillers 08 is alright, but im not over keen on the normal version

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i don't like soulja boy

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

soulja boy is a no talent punk that had one song that drunk college kids enjoyed only because it had a dance that drunk people could do.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

WAY too over played it was good untill people started requesting it 3 times in a row on the radio and they played it at almost every scholl event games dances after like a wekk it was annoying after a month it was just torture.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look i live in da hood so everybody loves rap!!!!!!! second of all everybody loves rap!!!!! i love the song but i kinda dont like soulja boy. hes too arrogant and sets a bad model for everybody. he could act like a good guy and promote kids to stay in school but he acts like an idiot. dont get me wrong i love all of his songs the and they are THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! ijust kinda dont like him.
well if your from a place like he came from, hes bond to act like that!!!!!

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

im an idiot i but everybody loves rap twice!!!!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

did nobody noticed that soulja boy is dead! LOL he drived into a tree!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

oh thanks lol my cousin said that, that means he will get some of my " massage" tomorow

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

Soulja Boy is pretty cool dude. His songs are pimp and so is he. YAHH TRICK YAHH

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

~~Soulja Boy off in this hoe ... Watch me crank it, watch me roll ... watch me crank dat Soulja Boy then Super Man dat hoe now watch me YUUUAH !!!!~~

lol

I like that song of his, actually ... pretty obvious, huh? ;P

Showing 16-30 of 37