Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Compiler?

Posted Sep 7, '11 at 5:58pm

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

what kind of compiler do i use for flash games?

Posted Sep 7, '11 at 6:16pm

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

i need help...

Posted Sep 7, '11 at 8:41pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

flashdevelop, or Adobe Flash :) if you need help just ask me :D

Posted Sep 8, '11 at 12:48am

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

so wait is any of that ridiclousy expencive... or what... ill google it... those compliers use Actionscript 3 right? im learning that...

Posted Sep 8, '11 at 2:28pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

Yes, those compilers use AS3 :3

Posted Sep 8, '11 at 8:21pm

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

what is the differance between flashdevlop and adobe flash

Posted Sep 8, '11 at 9:16pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

Well, in adobe flash you have a stage where you can put instances, draw objects and you have time line to put some animations, and with flash develop(I think you need adobe flash or adobe flex to use it)you dont have a stage to draw object but have a really good organized library where you can make classes easily and it shows you the real concept of programming, maybe make games in flash develop is more complex but I think that it shows you how to work with real programming IDEs, anyways if you are a beginner I sugest you to use adobe flash :3

Posted Sep 8, '11 at 9:25pm

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

ya but that is tooo much money... i got flashdevlop... lol and it looks good... i also watched a tutorial so i know how to use it(very little) but i still dont no any hardcore code...

Posted Sep 8, '11 at 10:54pm

Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

but i still dont no any hardcore code...

Any progromamer start from that point, be patient and consistent and you will see that hardcore code is more closer that you expect :D

Posted Sep 9, '11 at 12:39am

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

ya lol...  hardcore code just sounds funny... were did you learn your code from?

Reply to Compiler?

You must be logged in to post a reply!