Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Stephen King

Posted Sep 9, '11 at 1:37pm

Demetra

Demetra

64 posts

Im a big fan of S.K so i created this topic for all the fans
Have you read any book recently?Which is your favorite?Anything to talk about S.K and his work just here!

Well - here's something that has been bothering me for days!
Im currently reading the Dreamcatcher.I was realy surprised when i read about Derry and Pennywise.When Mr.Gray went to the standpipe in order to contaminate the city's water,up there was a plaque of the Loser's club where there was written "Pennywise Lives".
This is a mystery and remains a mystery all these refers to IT.
Well he likes to keep us searching and sweating about what this might be xD clever!

Posted Sep 9, '11 at 4:10pm

sirmed2

sirmed2

165 posts

Meh, I'm not really into him. I'd much rather Orson Scott Card.

Posted Sep 9, '11 at 5:21pm

waluigi

waluigi

1,954 posts

I love reading Stephen King as well. At this point, my favorite story is either "The Shining" or "'Salem's Lot". Both are very good. I also like the Dark Tower series. I need to start reading his books again.

Posted Sep 10, '11 at 3:46am

Demetra

Demetra

64 posts

A nice book ive recently read,is "Under the dome" i must say it was the best book ive read in my whole life.The plot fantastic and the characters so well made!You will love it im pretty sure!

Posted Sep 10, '11 at 10:17pm

pablo4270

pablo4270

1,903 posts

I like that show, Haven, that is based off of one of his books.

Posted Sep 11, '11 at 11:48pm

CommanderPaladin

CommanderPaladin

1,548 posts

I'm really not a fan of King's work, but I actually liked his movie "The Langoliers."

Posted Sep 12, '11 at 3:38am

Fyrefox

Fyrefox

2,145 posts

I actually like Stephen King, although... in most cases some of his books and plots never make much sense, they're never really boring and always have a good amount of suspense in them.

Posted Sep 12, '11 at 3:42am

warriorunleashed

warriorunleashed

14 posts

they're never really boring and always have a good amount of suspense in them.

Thats what i like about his writing.

Posted Sep 12, '11 at 6:10am

Demetra

Demetra

64 posts

Acutaly yes!When im reading his books im never bored.I can't stop the truth is i might be reading from 10 to 2 pm and still i can't stop!

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 5:03pm

darkangel12341

darkangel12341

112 posts

I love Cell, I think it's his best book. One day a sublinal message goes out through cell phones and we revert back to our primitive instincts. But as we continue to evolve pass that we develop some very unique traits.

Reply to Stephen King

You must be logged in to post a reply!