Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

[GUIDE] How to Report

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 4:03am

D3m0NtR0oP3r

D3m0NtR0oP3r

0 posts

But what happens if someone is mad or is angry at you and reports everything you do or public, just to get revenge, or to mess me up?

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 4:06am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

But what happens if someone is mad or is angry at you and reports everything you do or public, just to get revenge, or to mess me up?

The moderators actually look into the reports and do what's fit for the situation. It's not like they're going to automatically ban a person if you report them, they look into it.

Posted Dec 22, '11 at 8:07pm

MistySmoker

MistySmoker

9 posts

Yeah, I've spotted some pretty nasty comments in my short time being here and I can't say I approve of them.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 8:01pm

Schmiddy1234

Schmiddy1234

887 posts

did any of u mods see PYSCHWAFFL??? he says the usa and japan are RETARDED!!!!! i report him but hes still there!! What do i do now??

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 9:07am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Report him to an active moderator then that's it. They do whatever they see fit.

But I don't think they'd act upon that. I think a lot of people are really stupid, but I'm still here.

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 9:16am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

did any of u mods see PYSCHWAFFL??? he says the usa and japan are RETARDED!!!!! i report him but hes still there!! What do i do now??

Wait for the admins to react???
He has been banned. His main account has been banned. They just haven't been permabanned, which is what admins do when they are not busy making the beta or being chased by zombies or playing paintball or whatever they might be using their time on.
So, as you might have noticed, there is nothing more to do about it. If he makes another alt account, fine, come report him, but until then, please, for the love of all that is good and holy, stop assuming nothing has been done, just because you can't see what has been done...........

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 1:27pm

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Comparing the USA and Japan is an incredible insult to Japan.

The moderators actually look into the reports and do what's fit for the situation. It's not like they're going to automatically ban a person if you report them, they look into it.

Yup, it's not youtube here.

Posted Jan 31, '12 at 9:17pm

ngng10

ngng10

4 posts

I dont like reporting

Posted Feb 1, '12 at 2:10pm

macfan1

macfan1

436 posts

Do you just write the report on a moderator's profile?

Posted Feb 2, '12 at 10:03pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Do you just write the report on a moderator's profile?

Yes.