ForumsNewcomers Forum[GUIDE] How to Report

53 14266
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

If a user is breaking the rules, please flag their post/comment and report the user to a moderator. The red flag besides posts and comments will send a report to the administrators. If a problem needs immediate attention, please report it to a moderator, preferably one who is active.

When you report, you will need the name of the offender if there is one, the reason you are reporting, and evidence of the offense.

Your report should consist of the following:
Name of the Offender - We need to know who you are reporting if you're reporting someone. This will help us identify the offender quickly and deal with them.
What the Offense is - We need to know why they are being reported. This will help us identify the problem and deal with it quicker.
Where the Offense occurred - We need to know where the offender broke the rules. This will be used as evidence of the offense.

Having this information will allow a moderator to deal with the problem faster. Missing information may result in delays or inaction. It will take use longer if we don't know who or why you are reporting and we may simply not have the time to deal with it. We cannot do anything without evidence of the offense.

False reports will be trouble for you.
Problems that you started may not be dealt with and may be more trouble for you.

To present evidence to a moderator, you will need one of the following:

For Games
Game Comments - Please include user, reason, and a link to the game's comments in your report.
In-game Chat - Please include user, reason, and a link to a screenshot of the offensive comments in your report. Moderators cannot deal with Guest accounts. You will need an Administrator.
Hackers - Moderators do not deal with hackers. For hackers in Colony, please report them here. For hacked high-scores, please report them to Justin.

For Forums
Threads - Please include the reason and a link to the forum thread in your report. Do not post in the thread.
Posts - Please include the user, reason, and a link to the forum post or the page where the forum post is.

For Profiles
Profiles - Please include a reason and a link to the user's profile in your report.
Your Comments - Please include the user and reason. DO NOT delete any of the offensive comments. Incomplete or nonexistent offensive comments will not be dealt with. You may delete the offensive comments after it has been dealt with.

• 53 Replies
rbxbuiten12
rbxbuiten12
5 posts

i don't wonna report someone
but if it have to i will do that

darklichxan
darklichxan
40 posts

I understand.

kronos707
kronos707
1 posts

knowing how to report a player is something most websites don't include. i thank you armorgames for including this

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts

NullDragon17 there is a red flag next to each comment.

D3m0NtR0oP3r
D3m0NtR0oP3r
2 posts

But what happens if someone is mad or is angry at you and reports everything you do or public, just to get revenge, or to mess me up?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

But what happens if someone is mad or is angry at you and reports everything you do or public, just to get revenge, or to mess me up?

The moderators actually look into the reports and do what's fit for the situation. It's not like they're going to automatically ban a person if you report them, they look into it.
MistySmoker
MistySmoker
11 posts

Yeah, I've spotted some pretty nasty comments in my short time being here and I can't say I approve of them.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,082 posts

did any of u mods see PYSCHWAFFL??? he says the usa and japan are RETARDED!!!!! i report him but hes still there!! What do i do now??

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

Report him to an active moderator then that's it. They do whatever they see fit.

But I don't think they'd act upon that. I think a lot of people are really stupid, but I'm still here.

Cenere
Cenere
13,744 posts

did any of u mods see PYSCHWAFFL??? he says the usa and japan are RETARDED!!!!! i report him but hes still there!! What do i do now??

Wait for the admins to react???
He has been banned. His main account has been banned. They just haven't been permabanned, which is what admins do when they are not busy making the beta or being chased by zombies or playing paintball or whatever they might be using their time on.
So, as you might have noticed, there is nothing more to do about it. If he makes another alt account, fine, come report him, but until then, please, for the love of all that is good and holy, stop assuming nothing has been done, just because you can't see what has been done...........
Pazx
Pazx
5,873 posts

Comparing the USA and Japan is an incredible insult to Japan.

The moderators actually look into the reports and do what's fit for the situation. It's not like they're going to automatically ban a person if you report them, they look into it.

Yup, it's not youtube here.
ngng10
ngng10
12 posts

I dont like reporting

macfan1
macfan1
429 posts

Do you just write the report on a moderator's profile?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

Do you just write the report on a moderator's profile?

Yes.
ahmet2404
ahmet2404
2 posts

how long does it take, like how many comments of yours have to be flagged before you get a punishment?

Showing 16-30 of 53