ForumsNewcomers Forum[GUIDE] How to Report

53 14351
Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

If a user is breaking the rules, please flag their post/comment and report the user to a moderator. The red flag besides posts and comments will send a report to the administrators. If a problem needs immediate attention, please report it to a moderator, preferably one who is active.

When you report, you will need the name of the offender if there is one, the reason you are reporting, and evidence of the offense.

Your report should consist of the following:
Name of the Offender - We need to know who you are reporting if you're reporting someone. This will help us identify the offender quickly and deal with them.
What the Offense is - We need to know why they are being reported. This will help us identify the problem and deal with it quicker.
Where the Offense occurred - We need to know where the offender broke the rules. This will be used as evidence of the offense.

Having this information will allow a moderator to deal with the problem faster. Missing information may result in delays or inaction. It will take use longer if we don't know who or why you are reporting and we may simply not have the time to deal with it. We cannot do anything without evidence of the offense.

False reports will be trouble for you.
Problems that you started may not be dealt with and may be more trouble for you.

To present evidence to a moderator, you will need one of the following:

For Games
Game Comments - Please include user, reason, and a link to the game's comments in your report.
In-game Chat - Please include user, reason, and a link to a screenshot of the offensive comments in your report. Moderators cannot deal with Guest accounts. You will need an Administrator.
Hackers - Moderators do not deal with hackers. For hackers in Colony, please report them here. For hacked high-scores, please report them to Justin.

For Forums
Threads - Please include the reason and a link to the forum thread in your report. Do not post in the thread.
Posts - Please include the user, reason, and a link to the forum post or the page where the forum post is.

For Profiles
Profiles - Please include a reason and a link to the user's profile in your report.
Your Comments - Please include the user and reason. DO NOT delete any of the offensive comments. Incomplete or nonexistent offensive comments will not be dealt with. You may delete the offensive comments after it has been dealt with.

• 53 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,370 posts

how long does it take, like how many comments of yours have to be flagged before you get a punishment?

Most of the time, it's the mods who respond to people posting links to offenders on their walls; and not the admins tracking down the flagged comments (Only admins can see flagged comments). Punishment depends on the severity of the offence. A flame can outright earn a temp ban if recent cases prove so.
SteveGarden
SteveGarden
2 posts

I saw a Hacker on the last castle he hacked his lvl to lvl 1581
I think his name is chnitzell

tiranes1
tiranes1
1 posts

will you be informed if somebody "flags" you?

Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

You will not be informed if someone flags you.

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
101 posts

what if you accidentally report someone?

Gantic
Gantic
11,780 posts

Nothing happens if that accident only happens once. If you mistakenly report someone to a moderator, please inform the moderator(s) you reported to. If you're doing it multiple times, then you'll be in a spot of trouble, because you aren't making legitimate reports.

jacinnin
jacinnin
2 posts

these are helpful and all but were does it say not to do stuf like what is agenst the rules

roi_adrianne
roi_adrianne
4 posts

Thanks

BRF321JOJO
BRF321JOJO
129 posts

how if someone just reports you for no reason

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,184 posts

hese are helpful and all but were does it say not to do stuf like what is agenst the rules

Forum rules
Commenting Rules

how if someone just reports you for no reason

If you think you have been reported unfairly and a moderator contacts you about it, explain the situation to them.
Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts

Ok thanks for the info.

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

I really do not know if this will do anything but hear me out. When I come across people who are breaking the rules I simply go on their profile and click the link to the "Guidelines & Rules", then I copy the rule that they have broken and paste it on their wall. I do not do this to "troll" them. I simply do this to make them aware of their actions and how they are disturbing the community with (in my encounters) unrelated conversations in the game commenting section. I understand the Mods or Admins will not always see it, so I am just taking a step forward so these people who are breaking the rules will not be punished for their idiotic actions. I just want inform them of their actions in hope they will not do it again. I am not trying to take on the role of a Mod or Admin but a member of AG. I want people to post comments or whatever it may be in a rule abiding fashion, so we can enjoy the website to its fullest.

~Spaz

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

I guess,what I am saying is, is what I'm doing ok?

chowafu
chowafu
8 posts

uhhh if i got reported and get banned can i still retrieve my account or theres no banning in this site

_Spaz_
_Spaz_
143 posts

Is it ok to post a person who is breaking the rules on a profile? Like make a list of those who are breaking the rules?

Showing 31-45 of 53