Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What's your all-time favorite music video?

Posted Nov 27, '11 at 4:10pm

ShoryukenMaster

ShoryukenMaster

13 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-SQGOYO …
Prayer
of the Refugee by Rise Against.

All of their music videos are awesome though.

All of their songs are cool too...

I'm a fanboy, bite me ^^

Posted Nov 27, '11 at 6:00pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

ok here's a list of my top favorite music videos in no particular order

closer to the edge-30 seconds to mars
26 is dancier than 4-this town needs guns
drunk girls-LCD Soundsystem
Dashboard-Modest Mouse
Cousins-Vampire Weekend
Would you be Impressed-Streetlight Manifesto
Stan-Eminem
Hawaiian Air-Friendly Fires
Love Lost-The Temper Trap
With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear-Sleeping with Sirens

Posted Nov 29, '11 at 11:50am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,733 posts

I have to agree with delossantosj on Stan by Eminem, great music video and a killer song! =)

Though some of my personal favorite videos (out of the millions I like) are the artistic video by Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall, the epic "I-refuse-to-listen-to-authorities-and-want-to-please-the-crowd-video" by U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name and (of course) the happy rock song video by Van Halen - JUMP!

Sweeeet memories... \\m//_ _\\m//

Posted Mar 5, '12 at 1:57pm

NarutoAwesomeness28

NarutoAwesomeness28

197 posts

Pokerface by Lady GaGa. She looks so.. normal!!! XD but I will always love her no matter what :D

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 1:14am

Tsquared

Tsquared

21 posts

i love the music video for The Rock Show by Blink 182 i mean what could be better than taking the money you're supposed to use for your video and just do random **** with it!

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 2:48am

yz125

yz125

196 posts

Language sir, lol. Anyways in my opinion i would have to agree with delossantosj and MrDeecee , Stan by Eminem , lol evil looking lol, good song and music video .

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 9:10am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,733 posts

Pokerface by Lady GaGa. She looks so.. normal!!! XD but I will always love her no matter what :D

*grin* Somehow, when I see your name 'NarutoAwesomeness28', I immediately go 'GaGa'!! NOW look what you have done... LOL XD

i love the music video for The Rock Show by Blink 182 i mean what could be better than taking the money you're supposed to use for your video and just do random **** with it!

LOL Agreed... they did a great video with the money they got from the record company to make that same video! Just have fun and put that on tape! Excellent choice Tsquared! =)

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 9:06am

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

This video always puts me´╗┐ in a good mood and I can't help but dance, though I'm pretty bad at it ;)

Hanson - Thinkin' 'bout somethin'

Besides, I love this song. It doesn't get out of my head.

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 10:42pm

FALLEN950

FALLEN950

166 posts

Though some of my personal favorite videos (out of the millions I like) are the artistic video by Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall, the epic "I-refuse-to-listen-to-authorities-and-want-to-please-the-crowd-video" by U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name and (of course) the happy rock song video by Van Halen - JUMP!

You stole most of mine mister :P

A music video that really speaks to me, just because the lyrics to the song are so deep, is The Thespian by Alesana

The lyrics to this song are really personal to me, and the music video is very, different, but it also speaks to me in very personal ways.

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 10:46pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,259 posts

Knight

Ich Tu Dir Weh from Rammstein,its awesome. If only I can shoot electricity from my mouth:D

Reply to What's your all-time favorite music video?

You must be logged in to post a reply!