Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Sonny on a next-gen console???

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 6:28pm

MAD_MASTER

MAD_MASTER

35 posts

i dont think that will happen its not that great of game.

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 6:32pm

ironman09

ironman09

15 posts

I know that's not going to happen, but that would be cool for like the PSP or something.

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 6:41pm

Darkmaster76

Darkmaster76

40 posts

I don't think Sonny belongs on a next-gen console. Even for a hand held, One would have to combine Sonny 1 and 2, to get a good size, add more classes, more skills, and on and on. I think Sonny is best as a flash game.

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 7:05pm

Opka2

Opka2

34 posts

Maybe i hope this ... XD and can be a MMORPG

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 7:07pm

Opka2

Opka2

34 posts

it`s only wish there are perfect MMORPG

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 7:07pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

well sonny 2 is so big they may have to make it into 2 games,or cut it in half b/c of its size.Let me just say this its supposed to have 6 zones so its going to be pretty much twice the size of the original.They said it won't have multi-player, but they said "sonny won't have multi-player in it YET" they left room for it in another game in the series down the road.The way I see it if they make the third game even bigger it could become a console game.

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 7:12pm

Blood_Angel

Blood_Angel

58 posts

THIS Sonny can't be played on a console, but if someone upgrade and improve Sonny with A LOT of things (and a new graphic), it will be exploit on the Console's World.

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 7:13pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

they did turn the flash game n, into a console game for the x-box 360 arcade, its called n+, so if they could do it with that game why not sonny.

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 11:37pm

rugrast

rugrast

20 posts

Seriously. And personally, N+ seems smaller than the Flash game sunny, especially if we added a coulple of things.

Posted Jul 3, '08 at 11:54pm

ManUtd4life096

ManUtd4life096

1,433 posts

Only game that should be made into a console is Mardek 2, for like the Nintendo DS or PSP if the Graphics are upped and has a much more longer story. I think that's the only Armor Game that could be, since it's a good adventure game.

Reply to Sonny on a next-gen console???

You must be logged in to post a reply!