Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Colony Server going haywire

Posted Sep 13, '11 at 4:35pm

trying

trying

443 posts

Many people in the Colony community have noticed that in the past few days the multiplayer has been acting weird. Almost all of the players ranks have been reset and when you log in the game does not automatically sign you in if you are already signed in for AG. Also when starting a game a popup might come up saying something like "Armor Games services are unavailable". Today when I tried to log in to Colony it said "#106 Network Status Error-NetConnection.C"

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 1:24am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

989 posts

I have posted on all the admins profiles about this issue. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 1:50am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

989 posts

There is also a problem with the gov. not saving. The server seems to be pretty unstable. What I mean is massive lag spikes with some new odd bugs.

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 11:56am

theschles

theschles

20 posts

FYI just got your message. Will make sure the appropriate people are checking this out.

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 12:28pm

lroot

lroot

58 posts

Administrator

There was an issue awhile back that required some users to clear their cookies in order for the AGI to set a new session. Try clearing your cookies to see if it fixes the issues.

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 1:26pm

lroot

lroot

58 posts

Administrator

Also we just discovered that one of the app servers in the AGI cluster had died. We have pulled it out of ration so the random issues that users were experiencing should be resolved.

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 3:17pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

989 posts

I just tested the server, which is now working fine. Thanks for the help.

Posted Sep 14, '11 at 7:30pm

ericthai1

ericthai1

1,056 posts

Aye thank you the problem has been annoying me.

Reply to Colony Server going haywire

You must be logged in to post a reply!