Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 8:37pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 8:47pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

I don't know why, but my character himself lags when I press more than two buttons and move the mouse and/or click, etc. It's super annoying because I just have to sit there and wait for it to catch up. The rest of the game doesn't lag, just the character.
Here it is

Technically, that's the beta. The full game isn't out yet ;D

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 8:53pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

Oh, it's the beta. But...

Note: The beta is the full game, but you get to play it a few days before anyone else.

I saw that on their blog, so technically it's the full game. And I decided why not make a Raze 2 thread? Because it's going to come out in a few days anyway. Though it hasn't been officially released.

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 9:32pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,977 posts

I love the game so far. I've almost beaten the human campaign and I've bought The Holy Grail and it's an amazing gun...just make sure the enemy's shields are down because then it'll only take away their shields and you've only got five shots with that thing so make them all count.

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 9:35pm

trying

trying

443 posts

I'm stuck on the 10th alien campaign where you have to capture the flag. The weapons I got the ion cannon, railgun, zapper, and ripper. I also got the katana ability

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 9:42pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

you've only got five shots with that thing so make them all count.

Not to mention the reload time between each.
I'm stuck on the 10th alien campaign where you have to capture the flag. The weapons I got the ion cannon, railgun, zapper, and ripper. I also got the katana ability

Yeah, so am I. I think a bunch of people are stuck on that one.

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 9:57pm

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

lol, thats ones easy, i have a video of me beating it, posting alien campaignon youtube is a pain though, use credits for 50% more healph and just back and fourth from their base with flag

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 10:27pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

lol, thats ones easy, i have a video of me beating it, posting alien campaignon youtube is a pain though, use credits for 50% more healph and just back and fourth from their base with flag

Wait, so you were one of the two who actually beat the alien campaign? :P

P.S. Check the global stats, that's what it says, so apparently it's true... Also, about 33,815,196 bullets have been fired. :D

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 10:45pm

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

lol, actually no, i was up all last night playing it, i would have had it but i hadto endode the vids i had witch took 2 hours, then it was 2:00 in the mourning lol, ill beat it tonight thought, un less last couples lvls r impossibly hard

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 10:46pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

Wow, I struggled a little bit on the first match of the Alien campaign because of my alien allies, they suck. Well, that's what's makes it pretty hard. I did manage to beat the first level though. Haha...

Reply to General Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!