ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120744
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

i STILL can't do IT !

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

I can't get past my first mission! the landmines always kill me.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

thank u so much herbay ive been stuck on the lsatlvl for 2 days, i had tried everything, it was getting rlly frustrating, thank u o much, i beat the last lvl after 20 mins and 4 epic failures, thank u so much

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

srry for the double post, for anybody wanting to c the last lvl, i made a walkthrough for it

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

I decided not to try anymore after alien campaign level 2. I have all except for one achievement. It is better than the first.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

rry for the double post, for anybody wanting to c the last lvl, i made a walkthrough for it

Do you have a walkthrough for Alien Campaign: Level 10? Apparently, I'm having a lot of trouble with that level.
sleepingman11
sleepingman11
7 posts
Nomad

I've read all the posts that delt with the lol cats achievement but i still dont understand by what they mean

XDDD
XDDD
5 posts
Nomad

OMG I just beat the the alien campaign!
Let me offer a piece of advice on the last level:
Stay at the centre part of the map
This allow you to search the whole area more quickly and save you lots of time of wandering around finding the raze soldier.
Hope this help.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I played it a few days ago and it's very fun, I just hoped it would've had multiplayer. But I can't really play it considering I'm using a trackpad, I'll have to get a mouse to play this game.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Great game really. Surpasses the first imo, also glad that the next will incorporate multi-player. Im glad this sequel lived up to its hype unlike some other games *cough*EP2*cough*

BlackEagle99
BlackEagle99
4 posts
Jester

How I can unlock the the I hate nature! and the Reach for the sky achievement?Also, what kind of weapons that I can use for unlock those achievement.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

[quote]How I can unlock the the I hate nature! and the Reach for the sky achievement?Also, what kind of weapons that I can use for unlock those achievement.
Eveything is here [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4tX7GMROmk]

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

Stay at the centre part of the map?
maybe ill have my 2nd try completing level 15 (although i had completed it already =.=)

Hey btw who quickmatch u usually play. For me 1v4 (expert) elimnation. I think this is fun how about u guys just wanna know some fun combination

wolfboystev693
wolfboystev693
31 posts
Farmer

2 GET THE LOVE IS BLIND MEDAL, TAKE THE FIRST MISSION IN HUMAN. JUMP ON THE JUMP PAD AND REACH THE END.AFTER THAT RUN TO THE RIGHT ON THE CONVEYOR BELT. REACH THE END AND JUMP UP TO GO TO THE PLACE WHERE THEY SHOW A FEW COMPUTERS TO GET THE MEDAL. ALSO BE CAREFUL NOT TO JUMP ON THE JUMP PAD.

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

To get the I hate nature achievement go to Facility and put one opponent on very easy and on the very bott om go as if you were going to go into the water. Then when you are almost there you will see trees. Keep shooting at them and you will get it.[How I can unlock the the I hate nature! and the Reach for the sky achievement?Also, what kind of weapons that I can use for unlock those achievement.] JUst use all kinds

Showing 76-90 of 377