ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120765
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
ConnorTempest
ConnorTempest
1 posts
Nomad

how do you use the achievements?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

the ending felt pretty rewarding for me when i beat, and it looks like there gonna make raze 3;P

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Well, I haven't finished the alien campaign but don't forget that the humans can make a antidote for the zombie virus and save the Raze soldier right? The only reason why not now is because they didn't find a cure yet. I think we will be seeing a zombie virus cure in the next Raze.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

maybe you should finish the game to know what I mean...

So few people have finished it, I'm not even that good at this game, I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

the ending felt pretty rewarding for me when i beat, and it looks like there gonna make raze 3;P

I'm pretty positive on that too, considering that Raze 1 was a hit and Raze 2 will be a big hit when it's actually fully released. Raze 3 is totally worth the wait because they will make it mutliplayer definitely.
tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Wow, i just went through like 4 levels in the alien campaign just a moment ago.. Now im stuck on the one with frozen death.. The Raze soldier really knows how to give the pwn we gave the aliens in human campaign and my allies are just about useless although they can almost kill jrocket by themselves.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Raze 1 came out in March of 2010, so it took about a year and a half to make it. But this time the process should be longer though...due of mutliplayer being such of a huge thing, I think it'll come out in about early 2013 or possibly late 2012. But they have yet to confirm about making a Raze 3 because they said it was an 'if'. Still, I'm very on the high level of it being developed.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

So, I thought I was on level 10, but it turned out I was really on level 9 XD . So then I didn't take level 10 seriously at all and was playing around with the tele and beat it on first try with o3 lives left

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

If he does have multiplayer next time, I think it'd be cool to have sort of a co-op mode too...

As long as you have the option to not be paired up with another random user, that'd be really fun.
sleepingman11
sleepingman11
7 posts
Nomad

I cant get pass lvl6 on the alien campaign. Those humans take a while t kill for me even with the explosive weapons. An those bots keep leaving mines. Does anybody know how i can beat this lvl besides surviving.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

also juice-tin said he thinks raze should be on PS3 and XBOX360 [url=http://www.juice-tin.com]

JamesGrayson97
JamesGrayson97
3 posts
Farmer

your the one doing all the job around there.none else.except sometimes
that your teammates is in the right place on the wrong time and captures accidentally a flag and then is killed by the enemy.

caninek9
caninek9
1 posts
Nomad

and how do you get REACH FOR THE SKY i cant get it AT ALL i've tried on the crash landing map a LOT

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Love is blind gives you the 4x health mode, go to the computer at the beginning in the first level of human campaign after the missile hits, you should see a dancing heart. After that, you get it. In other news... I CHALLENGE YOU TO PLAY A 16 PLAYER ROUND OF DM ON HEADQUARTERS WITH INSANE CPU AND EXPLOSIVES ONLY ON!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I was able to get past level 10 with such ease (I'm still chuckling about how noobish I was playing around with the tele and still beat it XD) ...but now I'm stuck on level 11. Any helpful hints? I've found a quick path I can take, but I keep dieing. What weapons should I use? I use the Ripper, Magnum, Terminator, Precision Laser, Holy Grail, Flame Thrower, and Rocket Launcher. I had switched my ability from Katana to Cloak. And for equipment, I'm using Combat Armor, Cooling Packs, and Target Marker.

Showing 91-105 of 377