ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 120627
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

wut about the flamthrower, thats wut i used for that lvl now that i think about it, its by far the strongest, as long as long as u dont kill urself. its also not all the great at longe range

It's a little risky to jump up right in close range with him. Personally, I think he has the advantage when you're in close range but the flamethrower is alright.
KINGSPIRIT
KINGSPIRIT
19 posts
Nomad

why isnt it on the new games spot

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

because its only the beta, they dont wat everybody playing the beta, so they made it har to find unless someone told u about it, also ive found an interesting stratagie, if u use freeze rocket launcher agaisnt raze on last lvl with 2x bullet speed its an easy kill, and just snipe the noobs with the holy gral, i got raze 2 for lives at 2:30, then i started missing a coupe shots here and there and making bad desicions :/

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Do you guys have any tips for the alien campaign level 10? It's giving me way too much trouble.

Obtain a rocket launcher and a shield, then plant yourself on one of the two sides with health on them. Stay there and wait for him. When he comes around to kill you, blast the living hell out of him! If you're at least one life ahead of him, don't be afraid to use suicide, just as long as he dies too.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

if anybody has beaten the last lvl, pls tell me how they did it, ive been trying to beat for 2 day now and i still cant

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

What abilities and equipment is everybody using out there?

Mine:

Static Field

Combat Armor
Shield Battery
Stabilizer

Obtain a rocket launcher and a shield, then plant yourself on one of the two sides with health on them. Stay there and wait for him. When he comes around to kill you, blast the living hell out of him! If you're at least one life ahead of him, don't be afraid to use suicide, just as long as he dies too.

I've been trying to do that, he's just to godly, lol. Hopefully I'll beat him...soon.
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

I played it today and found that it is alot better than the first. I think I like the upgrades the most.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

uless theirs a time limit like the last lvl :/

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Hey, the game isn't played a lot! It has only 73.000 plays, while it's one of the most waited game. Same thing than EP2, as it's not on front page, there's not a lot of people playing. :/

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

thats because itsonly the beta, not alot of people r supposed to be playing it

jkidd223
jkidd223
1 posts
Nomad

Mine is running great no lags, but everytime I shoot at someone with the Ion Cannon it goes right through them unless i'm like 5 ft. away. Yeah but other than that the campaign is great the human one I beat in two days it's pretty easy with guns like the Ion Cannon and/or Holy Grail*.

* Holy Grail is an extremely powerful long ranged gun that can kill in one shot, but it's very slow and you must reload everytime you shot at someone. So I would not recommend this gun for any campaign.

nirbhay_modhe
nirbhay_modhe
3 posts
Nomad

Tips for beating last level of alien campaign:-
Important Guns: (Which i used to beat the level)
Rocket Launcher
Holy Grail
Destroyer(Flamethrower is better but too costly)
Hail Storm
Shotgun
Magnum/Burst Torch
M9 Barret

Equipment- Extra Clips, Power Extender, Adrenaline Boost/Combat Armour.
Ability-Static Field (Very useful when the raze soldier shoots multiple rockets at you)

Ignore the humans and go for the Raze Soldier. Snipe the humans with holy grail to get rid of them quickly in the first 30 seconds. Use rocket launcher too. These 2 are your main guns.

Use holy grail against raze soldier only from long range then switch to rocket and spam at him. Always run around the map in cycles picking up all possible power-ups. Preferably pick up the Rapid Shooting power-up as it gives unlimited ammo and combined with holy grail u can take out multiple human targets.

You also need luck. I had finished the raze soldier with the rocket in the last 3 seconds and i had only 2 lives left (All my team mates were dead). So i was very lucky at that time.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

i am stuck on lvl 14 of alien campaign advice?

regenwurm
regenwurm
18 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, I've finally done it. I've compleated the alien campaign. Thx for all the tips. The rocket launcher really does work better than the acid hound. Other than that I've kept the equipment I posted before.
I've also started to use much more suicide attacks. When you're out of ammo you just run close to raze and stick to him. As he's usually armed with rockets, he'll fire on you. With adrenaline boost/emergency heal it takes at least 3 rocket hits to kill you and he'll kill himself in the process too. Works even better with the invulnerability power-up.
The last game I played went really perfect. After 1:50 he's allies were gonne and he was down to 6, I finished in 3:35 with 5 lives left and both commanders still alive. Could have easily killed him once more if I had to

regenwurm
regenwurm
18 posts
Nomad

tips for level 14:
-the frozen death is really cool, but imo the holy grail works better. I usually was running around with the holy grail, shooting and if an enemy was still standing after a shot I swiched to the rockets to finish them off in order to avoid the long reload time.
-try to &quotrotect" your allies. The level is a deathmatch, so even if you don't die once, you still lose if they mess it up. And they will mess it up if left alone :P
-have patience. if you play the level again and again the chances are high you'll get a lucky shot where everything goes just right.

Showing 61-75 of 377