ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThis has "art".

264 74975
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop wanted me to make a new art thread.

Me: Gimme a good reason to make a new one, then.
Strop: You're awesome.

Which I guess is a fair reason.
So making a new art thread.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/lieka-1.jpg
  • 264 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

This could save your life:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/comparison.jpg

But I will need art motivation, not just regular "You should be doing something else entirely" motivation.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I like the "kai and sai" pic... (what would sai and kai look like together?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

what would sai and kai look like together?

GAAAAAA! Horrible mental image. It would be really weird.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

[quote]You drew Strip better and much more feminine as compared to Strop's more manly and muscular version I must say.

I think that might be due to some controversy between us. To him, Strip is an athletic filly, while I tend to draw her rounder.[/quote]

That pretty much sums it up. When I draw Strip she has fairly square shoulders, and big biceps, and chunky muscular thighs. I do like some girly curves but I insist on strength and agility. Girly girls with pencil thin arms and delicate waists and womanly hips aren't my type because I just worry you could snap them in half and they don't have that fiery independent streak. I do like slightly larger butts and thighs but only insofar as they're indicative of strength, as opposed to "cushion".

My tastes are unusual, so often it's Cen who does a better job of converting people than I do haha.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Basically:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/strips.jpg

Wouldn't call Strip delicate, though.
I do wonder why you like Sai so much, considering she is pretty much "delicate waist, pencil thin arms, no agility" and she doesn't really have those really curvy hips either. She is feisty, tho.

On the topic of Kai and Sai together, it would probably end in a lot of blood. Mainly Kai's, when Cen punch off his face.

dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

wow some peoples can drawn good i can't draw i only can drawn a stick man -_____-

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

why do I like sai? coz she's a hyper ditz, and she just seems stronger than she looks. like, in a cartoon muscles are meaningless kind of way. and I can't upload any images baww.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, good thing Sai seems like that. Probably hat got her all those boyfriends in the first place.

wow some peoples can drawn good i can't draw i only can drawn a stick man -_____-

Practice.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

but how much practice? I cant draw a decent person. only stickmen. (If I try really hard can get a really sucky looking person.)

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

A lot of practice. I am 22 and have been drawing for all my life. I still need practice.
But stickmen is a fine place to start.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

If you can draw a circle and a line, you can draw anything. Atleast I've always told myself that.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

ya it takes alot of practice and time to become good. You just got to stick with it. Also try to visualize what you are drawing and become one with the utensil you are drawing with.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Wow. you would make a good philosopher for art. (utensil? like a fork?)

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

Thanks! I meant a art utensil not a fork.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Now, not to seem narcissistic or anything, but I am pretty protective of my art threads, so if you would please move that talk to either profiles, or if Light_chaser would make a thread so we could help him improve? That would be nice.

And I still have no new art, because that would mean I was being artistic. I do have a lot of rejected WoM material, but while it might be rejected, it might still spoil stuff.
So instead... I don't think I have posted this recently:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/pokemon_type_meme_by_aquamizuko-d1nxpo7.png

Pokemans. I should draw more of them.

Showing 181-195 of 264