ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThis has "art".

264 74946
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop wanted me to make a new art thread.

Me: Gimme a good reason to make a new one, then.
Strop: You're awesome.

Which I guess is a fair reason.
So making a new art thread.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/lieka-1.jpg
  • 264 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

New day, new post.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/ku-1.jpg
Look, it's not cartoon chibi stuff!
It's... Gonna-rip-your-face-up stuff, but... It still counts!

Also, I am incredibly cold, which probably is the explanation for my nose running like a tap. My shoulders and back hurts... And I am barely halfway with the comic.
I am tempted to show you a frame, but then again, it is WoM related, it might spoil something. Like the end...
And Strop isn't around to ask, though he would probably tell me to go for it anyway.

Also noteworhy, I doubt it is healthy to sit with my face an inch from the screen all haunched over, but I am sure it's not what is killing my shoulders. Can't be.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Darn it's not Chibi related. I want more chibis!

If you look anything like FrogCen, then maybe it's time to pull the plug on the computer for a week.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Darn it's not Chibi related. I want more chibis!

You could always stare a bit at Lyra.
She's pretty.

And I think the bags under my eyes might be bigger, actually. Sadly, I can't really pull the plug, since I have a nice little 20 page paper to write. And that comic to draw, of course, but I might actually be done with that this weekend.
I sure hope so.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

And who is Lyra again?

Let's see.....you have

- Eyebags
- Aching Soldiers
- Back Pains
- Immense Mental Stress as a nice parting gift from AG
- Shivers
- Look like an Amphibian
- Eyebags again, because, just because.

So yeah, I really suppose you should get straight down to work on the comic, unless you want to be flayed! :X

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

The one in the dress on page 21.
Also known as the girl literally from Cen's dreams.

And I nearly burned my soup because I sat down to write the previous post, but it being 'nearly', I think it's alright.
Either way, I am drawing the last frame on page 6 (of 8/10), I have the next page sketched, and the last couple of them doesn't include a background just because, so I think I can manage. The paper, however...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Because you know, priority juggling has always been Cen's great talent. For all you love AG and us guys, please take care of yourself first. Or get Zoph to do that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hey, you know, if you could choose, would you rather that I took a Strop and disappeared for two weeks, or that I sit around here with my great wit, trying my hardest to finish up as much as possible on the WoM, before I can no longer touch it for five months?
Besides, I am taking glorious care of myself. I have eaten like... Once today! And I did my laundry so I won't go naked when I start my internship. And I took a shower... So, you know, my hair stopped standing on ends (it doesn't look as cool as it sounds)...
And then there was the five hours of drawing, which is still not done...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think I'll just let the CFC members mob you. X_X

If Strop can take a leave, so can you mate!

Anyway, I'll like to compliment that no matter how shabby I imagine you to be now, your pencil is still as sharp.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

They can try.

Strop can take a leave, because Strop kinda had to (seeing it was a family vacation). I have nothing but work and studying, which I am not particularly compelled to do. Also, the WoM.
Like this:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/nightmare6-1.jpg

And I need the practice anyway. Been too long since I did something proper anyway.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Here, something more cuddly. MORE CHBIES.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/kai-1.jpg
Which actually took a while, so I think my patience is getting a bit better.
Anyway, Kai... Playing a game. I can only assume it is one of Strop or Cen's, and he is in the middle of getting all the achievements because he can. Which will annoy his makeshift room mates, but he doesn't care since... Well, why shouldn't he. That is probably also the second play-through after he took off from where Strop had left it in a rage the night before due to some hard boss or something.

[picture I also got done, but continues to be a bit too weird to post]

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Look, it's not cartoon chibi stuff!
It's... Gonna-rip-your-face-up stuff, but... It still counts!

Is it just me or does it seem a little too skinny?
Anyway, Kai... Playing a game.

Kai looks too happy. I expected him to be throwing fire at the game or something. It is still very good.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Is it just me or does it seem a little too skinny?

Well, that's what happens when you have no internal organs to care about. Or bones for that matter...

Kai looks too happy. I expected him to be throwing fire at the game or something. It is still very good.

He has very simple joys in life. Like ruining any and all of Cen's relationships, any and all progress and interest Strop might have had in a game, any secrecy regarding stuff hiding under beds, destroying property, setting things on fire, adventure, travelling, food, copious amounts of alcohol, smoking...
Which is why he enjoys staying at Cen and Strop, where he can ruin Cen's relationships, ruin Strop's progress in games, unhide anything hidden under their beds, destroying their apartment then setting it on fire, eat their food, drink their booze and then end it all with a smoke just to ruin anything that wasn't ruined by the fire, before he senses adventure and travels off into the distance.
Him just sitting in the couch, playing a game might be one of the less disastrous outcomes.

Also, just because I forgot to mention it before: Kai is most likely the only one of my characters that can wear skinny jeans without thinking they are too tight.

And good to see no one is letting themselves be spoiled too.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I see you have a nice physical bug bear to dump your problems on Cen!

I need one too hmmm.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I'm like my own whipping boy.
Anyway. Done with ten (10!) pages of comic. Just in time, too. So, I treated myself with some Sai:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/iamnotinsane.jpg
Now with a moustache.
Because... I felt like it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Fluffitifluff/monvip.png

^T-shirt sized.

Done with my writing assignments for now, onwards towards doing more random art.

Showing 211-225 of 264