Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

This has "art".

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 9:53am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

but how much practice? I cant draw a decent person. only stickmen. (If I try really hard can get a really sucky looking person.)

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 10:24am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

A lot of practice. I am 22 and have been drawing for all my life. I still need practice.
But stickmen is a fine place to start.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 11:27am

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

If you can draw a circle and a line, you can draw anything. Atleast I've always told myself that.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 12:02pm

44Flames

44Flames

594 posts

ya it takes alot of practice and time to become good. You just got to stick with it. Also try to visualize what you are drawing and become one with the utensil you are drawing with.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 1:20pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

Wow. you would make a good philosopher for art. (utensil? like a fork?)

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 5:13pm

44Flames

44Flames

594 posts

Thanks! I meant a art utensil not a fork.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 6:01pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Now, not to seem narcissistic or anything, but I am pretty protective of my art threads, so if you would please move that talk to either profiles, or if Light_chaser would make a thread so we could help him improve? That would be nice.

And I still have no new art, because that would mean I was being artistic. I do have a lot of rejected WoM material, but while it might be rejected, it might still spoil stuff.
So instead... I don't think I have posted this recently:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/pokemon_type_meme_by_aquamizuko-d1nxpo7.png

Pokemans. I should draw more of them.

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 6:19pm

epicness

epicness

340 posts

haha cenere thats so legit :P you should draw more!

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 12:04pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

First things first.
Apparently this will be my 12000th counting post, and I am feeling horrible compelled to make it as special as the others have been (No, they haven't diagnosed this as OCD yet), but drawing is hard.

So, instead, here have a placeholder for a while:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/12k.jpg
I think it is right, at least.

Second, well.. There is no second.

you should draw more!

I should. I hopefully will as well.

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 12:07pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

Aww, see there goes the 12,000th post. It wasn't me I swear. It was the same thing when I turned into Kame-dono by getting Gold Prince. Some young upstart deleted a comment and made me lose uber Kame-dono status and gave me the shield armatar.

But now you get 12,000 GET! yay!