ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

This has "art".

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 12:44pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Managed to get a screenshot of it anyway, so my OCD has been fed.
That does make me wonder, because Strop seem to lose points a lot when he is nearing a mark like his 10k post or 20k ap.

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 12:45pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

Nemo just cleared out his entire cache of comments that's why.....

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 6:13pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,205 posts

Well see, that was before I became kame-dono, so if Cenere was affected, he would have already been affected before he became 12,000-post...dude.

Cenere says he needs motivation for drawing. How about reverse motivation? Drawing where you see yourself after your Master's and get that urge to be free from RESEARCH when it's done? Or draw your Master's Degree like how you did with your resignation except in a professional, parchment-like format? That way you can reveal to us your na--err major/minor.

Posted Jan 23, '12 at 6:19pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

That does make me wonder, because Strop seem to lose points a lot when he is nearing a mark like his 10k post or 20k ap.

I could have swork that he reached 10k Post before, and then lost 300 post or so. Its nice to no that I'm not that crazy yet as to alter reality.

Draw more stuff please, preferably along the lines of the Ninja Librarian. He is one cool frood.

Posted Jan 24, '12 at 3:32pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

For Frank:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/derp.jpg

For anyone who might be wonder what I wouldn't normally post, but still draw:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/brainblah.jpg

Other than that, I hope to start drawing stuff properly again when the dust settles here. Mainly because I will be having some 40 minutes of travel time when I start my internship, and as this will be by train for the most part, there should be plenty of time to making up some new t-shirt designs of various silliness.
Like the Ninja Librarian.
Which I won't be able to buy for the next long while, since the travelling will be expensive as heck. Might get up a shop anyway, if anyone was interested in the designs. Perhaps.

Posted Jan 24, '12 at 4:42pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

Wow, I love that cross hatching you did with that dinosaur(?). I've never seen it done with multiple colors like that.

And do you have a link to your shirt designs? I've got a friend who loves buying shirts offline, I could point him your way.

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 3:07am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Stupid forum glitch....

Wow, I love that cross hatching you did with that dinosaur(?). I've never seen it done with multiple colors like that.

I have been seeing something like it for a while, mainly when I go humiliate myself by looking at speed paint videos. It isn't exactly like that, but since I lost interest in even drawing pretty soon after starting it, I decided to go with it. Good you like it.

And do you have a link to your shirt designs? I've got a friend who loves buying shirts offline, I could point him your way.

Here, though neither of them have been cleaned up and put in a shop. I should probably get around doing that soon.
They aren't very good, but it might as well be me trying to hit something more people would buy, instead of my usual "here's your custom [...]", when I do commissions.

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 12:53pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I really have amazingly little patience these days.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/derpp.jpg

I really do need to teach myself how to paint.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 4:47pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

More girls for... well, I don't know. As something else instead of horrible WoM torture.
And yes, I will get over the cartoony chibi style sooner or later.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/ly-1.jpg

To those two don't know her, that would be Lyra.

Posted Jan 26, '12 at 7:04pm

daleks

daleks

3,310 posts

Does the dragon have a bandage over its mouth? It is really well drawn and I really like it.

And yes, I will get over the cartoony chibi style sooner or later.

Will you get over your lack of patience too?