ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

This has "art".

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 3:43am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Does the dragon have a bandage over its mouth?

Rope. That connects to the armor to keep it from sliding down oddly and to keep the bridle in its mouth, which it would have spit out by now, because it states like ew.
Thanks on the well-drawn thing, even if it is kinda... eh.

Will you get over your lack of patience too?

Doubtfully, but I am doing a 8-10 page comic (with a background) now, so I hope it stops being as serious, otherwise this is going to be hell.

Posted Jan 27, '12 at 2:56pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

So, I got out of the chibi-stuff. I have also drawn a lot today, and managed my patience pretty well.
Sadly, I can't actually show any of the results, because the comic is WoM related, and the other stuff is silly and I don't want you all judging me worse than you already are.

So, instead, there is black text. And...
What Zophia called "FrogCen".
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/faec.jpg
Yes, the other stuff is actually worse.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:13am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

New day, new post.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/ku-1.jpg
Look, it's not cartoon chibi stuff!
It's... Gonna-rip-your-face-up stuff, but... It still counts!

Also, I am incredibly cold, which probably is the explanation for my nose running like a tap. My shoulders and back hurts... And I am barely halfway with the comic.
I am tempted to show you a frame, but then again, it is WoM related, it might spoil something. Like the end...
And Strop isn't around to ask, though he would probably tell me to go for it anyway.

Also noteworhy, I doubt it is healthy to sit with my face an inch from the screen all haunched over, but I am sure it's not what is killing my shoulders. Can't be.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:26am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

Darn it's not Chibi related. I want more chibis!

If you look anything like FrogCen, then maybe it's time to pull the plug on the computer for a week.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:41am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Darn it's not Chibi related. I want more chibis!

You could always stare a bit at Lyra.
She's pretty.

And I think the bags under my eyes might be bigger, actually. Sadly, I can't really pull the plug, since I have a nice little 20 page paper to write. And that comic to draw, of course, but I might actually be done with that this weekend.
I sure hope so.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:44am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

And who is Lyra again?

Let's see.....you have

- Eyebags
- Aching Soldiers
- Back Pains
- Immense Mental Stress as a nice parting gift from AG
- Shivers
- Look like an Amphibian
- Eyebags again, because, just because.

So yeah, I really suppose you should get straight down to work on the comic, unless you want to be flayed! :X

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:48am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

The one in the dress on page 21.
Also known as the girl literally from Cen's dreams.

And I nearly burned my soup because I sat down to write the previous post, but it being 'nearly', I think it's alright.
Either way, I am drawing the last frame on page 6 (of 8/10), I have the next page sketched, and the last couple of them doesn't include a background just because, so I think I can manage. The paper, however...

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:57am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

Because you know, priority juggling has always been Cen's great talent. For all you love AG and us guys, please take care of yourself first. Or get Zoph to do that.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 12:07pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Hey, you know, if you could choose, would you rather that I took a Strop and disappeared for two weeks, or that I sit around here with my great wit, trying my hardest to finish up as much as possible on the WoM, before I can no longer touch it for five months?
Besides, I am taking glorious care of myself. I have eaten like... Once today! And I did my laundry so I won't go naked when I start my internship. And I took a shower... So, you know, my hair stopped standing on ends (it doesn't look as cool as it sounds)...
And then there was the five hours of drawing, which is still not done...

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 12:19pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

I think I'll just let the CFC members mob you. X_X

If Strop can take a leave, so can you mate!

Anyway, I'll like to compliment that no matter how shabby I imagine you to be now, your pencil is still as sharp.