This has "art".

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 12:37pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

They can try.

Strop can take a leave, because Strop kinda had to (seeing it was a family vacation). I have nothing but work and studying, which I am not particularly compelled to do. Also, the WoM.
Like this:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/nightmare6-1.jpg

And I need the practice anyway. Been too long since I did something proper anyway.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 4:06pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Here, something more cuddly. MORE CHBIES.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/kai-1.jpg
Which actually took a while, so I think my patience is getting a bit better.
Anyway, Kai... Playing a game. I can only assume it is one of Strop or Cen's, and he is in the middle of getting all the achievements because he can. Which will annoy his makeshift room mates, but he doesn't care since... Well, why shouldn't he. That is probably also the second play-through after he took off from where Strop had left it in a rage the night before due to some hard boss or something.

[picture I also got done, but continues to be a bit too weird to post]

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 4:29pm

daleks

daleks

3,656 posts

Look, it's not cartoon chibi stuff!
It's... Gonna-rip-your-face-up stuff, but... It still counts!

Is it just me or does it seem a little too skinny?
Anyway, Kai... Playing a game.

Kai looks too happy. I expected him to be throwing fire at the game or something. It is still very good.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 4:43pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Is it just me or does it seem a little too skinny?

Well, that's what happens when you have no internal organs to care about. Or bones for that matter...

Kai looks too happy. I expected him to be throwing fire at the game or something. It is still very good.

He has very simple joys in life. Like ruining any and all of Cen's relationships, any and all progress and interest Strop might have had in a game, any secrecy regarding stuff hiding under beds, destroying property, setting things on fire, adventure, travelling, food, copious amounts of alcohol, smoking...
Which is why he enjoys staying at Cen and Strop, where he can ruin Cen's relationships, ruin Strop's progress in games, unhide anything hidden under their beds, destroying their apartment then setting it on fire, eat their food, drink their booze and then end it all with a smoke just to ruin anything that wasn't ruined by the fire, before he senses adventure and travels off into the distance.
Him just sitting in the couch, playing a game might be one of the less disastrous outcomes.

Also, just because I forgot to mention it before: Kai is most likely the only one of my characters that can wear skinny jeans without thinking they are too tight.

And good to see no one is letting themselves be spoiled too.

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 11:09pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,242 posts

Knight

I see you have a nice physical bug bear to dump your problems on Cen!

I need one too hmmm.

Posted Jan 29, '12 at 1:55pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I'm like my own whipping boy.
Anyway. Done with ten (10!) pages of comic. Just in time, too. So, I treated myself with some Sai:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/iamnotinsane.jpg
Now with a moustache.
Because... I felt like it.

Posted Feb 15, '12 at 7:04am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Fluffitifluff/monvip.png

^T-shirt sized.

Done with my writing assignments for now, onwards towards doing more random art.

Posted Feb 15, '12 at 7:10pm

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

YESSSSS!!! RANDOM ART FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, that is a lot of !'s... *facemonitor repeatedly*

Posted Feb 16, '12 at 7:08pm

daleks

daleks

3,656 posts

What is that supposed to be? To me it looks like a dog type thing. The eyes are very well done. The rest of it, looks to cartoony for me. But if that is what you were going for...

Posted Feb 17, '12 at 1:37pm

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

It's draw for the "Cute Monster" t-shirt design contest on dA. So, it's an uglycute monster that "LAWRs YA".
As for anything but the eyes looking cartoony... Could it be that it is a work in progress, and the above screenshot is taken just after I got done with the one nostril?

Either way, with a bit of work, it might end up looking alright.

YESSSSS!!! RANDOM ART FTW!

That is a lot of enthusiasm for something that isn't even commenting on the art?