ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

This has "art".

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 27, '12 at 12:28pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I see my lamepunnery hasn't rubbed off on you yet because you didn't draw a werewolf.

You know my lack of understanding for the English language stops me from ever being as much of a pun bun as you.

These are cute, especially the snail drinking tea with the frog.

Thank you.
I can only hope the tea is iced or at least not hot, so they don't get burned.

I cant do this at all

I'm sorry.

This proves that Cen's depression is inspirational.

What a truly horrifying thought.

I don't know how inspirational "I hate everything, and I can't draw the things I actually want to draw because I hate that too, so I will just draw exactly what I am told" is.
But if you think so, it probably explains your reply.

Posted Feb 28, '12 at 5:35pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

I can't figure out if you guys are just not easily satisfied, or you just don't care.
Oh well, won't be bothering for much longer, I guess.

The monstrosity is "done" for a lack of a better word, mainly due to the deadline and me being unable to stay awake much longer.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/059/4/0/ah_larw_ya_by_caelann-d4raoqk.png
No link to the original, because if you have a dA account but haven't found me yet, I doubt you would bother voting for this anyway.

Posted Feb 28, '12 at 11:55pm

dair5

dair5

2,479 posts

I like the way the it's skin/fat wrinkles up at the bottom. And the different color eyes are funny. I LIKE IT. But um... what exactly is the thing in the upper left hand corner. It looks like a heart to me. Is it?

Posted Feb 29, '12 at 9:05am

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

Personally I think it looks better on the black, but it is not that bad on the gray either. I cannot really tell what the thing in the corner is either, looks like a heart to me too.

Is that your symbol on the back or just a random symbol you made up?

Posted Feb 29, '12 at 9:13am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Both look really nice. You got my vote! I like the contrast on the gray shirt, but the black shirt looks good too.

I think he's saying something... Maybe he wants blood?

Posted Feb 29, '12 at 9:38am

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

Ignore my question Cen, I found your dA account.

It is a heart.

Posted Feb 29, '12 at 10:48am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Thanks. Was it the pathetic, tired threat or just because you didn't like any of the art on the last page?

I like the way the it's skin/fat wrinkles up at the bottom. And the different color eyes are funny. I LIKE IT. But um... what exactly is the thing in the upper left hand corner. It looks like a heart to me. Is it?

It looks a bit eerie up close in the original resolution, but as long as it looks funny/cute/uglycute somehow, it should be fine.
And yes, a heart. A badly and quickly drawn heart, but there was a deadline and some sleep to catch up to.

Personally I think it looks better on the black, but it is not that bad on the gray either. I cannot really tell what the thing in the corner is either, looks like a heart to me too.

Zophia shares the same opinion with the black version being better. I kinda like the grey version better for two reasons: It is grey and it hides the un-cleaned lines and faults in the outline of the monster.

Is that your symbol on the back or just a random symbol you made up?

Nope, dA logo. I think one of the rules was to not include any personal logos or symbols in the design, considering this should be able to be sold by dA.
I would have done it better, but once again, the time limit got the better of me.
Alternately, I might need to make up some kind of logo, should I start making some money off of my obsession.

Both look really nice. You got my vote! I like the contrast on the gray shirt, but the black shirt looks good too.

Yay, grey vote. Thanks. I kinda doubt I will be able to make it up against the popularity votes, considering I have very few watchers in the first place, and this was finished pretty much on the deadline.

I think he's saying something... Maybe he wants blood?

He loves you so much, but he doesn't quite understand symbols that well. So a dis...embodied? heart instead of the usual symbolic one.

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 9:15am

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

kinda like the grey version better for two reasons: It is grey and it hides the un-cleaned lines and faults in the outline of the monster.

There is only one spot I can see where the grey shirt hides those parts that could have been cleaned up. Right above the claws on the feet. Could have just run an eraser tool over it... Still like the black better.

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 11:06am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

It does make the blob of green under its butt almost invisible as well. And yes, I could have run an eraser over it, but then I would probably also have had time to finish it properly before submitting it. It will be cleaned up properly, but it will have to wait till I am done with the 23 pages of comic for the WoM. Plus the bonus pages, if I bother and Strop stops being a butt.

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 2:22pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

So, Strop's gotta get some horsegirl for his effort.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/horse.jpg
Kinda bad shading, but it was getting late and I was getting tired.
Not much else to say, I guess.
Off to post some WoM.