ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThis has "art".

264 74977
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop wanted me to make a new art thread.

Me: Gimme a good reason to make a new one, then.
Strop: You're awesome.

Which I guess is a fair reason.
So making a new art thread.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/lieka-1.jpg
  • 264 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

With all due respect, I don't think I was the one that got angry, Moon. But nevermind that, it's in the past and I was stupid to post sketches in the first place, I guess.

I will consider the comic and posting the, well, they are past of an alternate storyline for the WoM, but with a lot of blood.

All this is mainly frustration with the assignment and a really low confidence (it comes and goes. Stress doesn't make it better).

Anyway, instead of all that, here have a preview of what I am planning for my sister's present (I assume none of you know her and thus won't tell her).
Background item: The metallicar.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/me.jpg
Traced from a reference, because my ability to draw cars is... worse than my self confidence.
Ref found here.
I don't think I did very well, but I don't know how and if I can actually make it look better. Besides, it is the background, most of it won't be visible... Which kinda makes me facepalm after the effort.

And yes, I am drawing instead of writing right now. I know it is stupid, no need to tell me.

EnterGaspar80
EnterGaspar80
1 posts
Nomad

Hello! i am new good art

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hello New, and thank you for the compliment.

Talking about maniacal laughter, here have the face of disgust.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/wildmilddisgust.jpg

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Traced from a reference, because my ability to draw cars is... worse than my self confidence.
Ref found here.

You botched the Winchester's Impala! You are dead to me! Dead to me! RARGH! *fan rage*

It'd probably look better if you drew it shorter and wider.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Yeah. At least I have the boys standing in front of it, pretty much covering most of the mistakes in, well, drawing the thing... NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: Lrn2car.
Lrn2Metallicaaaar.

If it helps anything, I think I screwed up worse with the Winchesters than on the car...

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

End result is actually quite good the moment it gets out on some proper, expensive paper... Or I am just completely wooed by the paper, it has happened before...

Anyway, need to do an animation or two for Strop, so might not be this year I do the maniac burn books burn comic. I don't have that much time, only tomorrow.
Anyway, instead, here, have some fresh art.
A bit of a lineart for a present for Zophia.
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/climp.jpg

The sketch didn't go well, but that part did, so the picture got trashed.
Her character Thenai being... Climby.
Finished can be found on my dA, or if someone is too lazy and asks for it here firmly enough.
Might post the one for Strop when he has seen it himself.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The face of disgust must have been when Cenere tried my homemade mead. It wasn't that bad! Other people liked it. They didn't want more than two sips, but I'm sure they enjoyed it.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I got drunk on snaps to the last Christmas party. There was mead, I didn't get any...
And I don't think I should tell the actual background story for that picture. So, I won't

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

horse fetish?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Relevance?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Strop.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I am THE relevance

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You are.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

However, it won't stop me from wondering how someone can look through the thread, and all they have to say is "horse fetish?". I can't imagine what kind of mutated thoughts might have been brought up and collected to form the idea that such a comment would be in any way appropriate, relevant or useful.
Unless it is opposite day, and no one has told me, then it might be making more sense.

Anyway, to continue the obvious horse fetish (which is more an enjoyment in humiliating Strop, than anything else), here we have the present for Strop:
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/strapjump.jpg
Original is t-shirt design sized, I am sure he will post a picture of the result, if he gets it made.
Obviously inspired by the videos posting in Strop's own thread.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

If that was on a T-shirt, I'd totally buy it. Seriously, that's so stupidly funny, especially the look on his face, never though an anthropomorphic horse could pull off shocked terror.

As for the car, I felt it looked very cartoonish, although it seems you weren't going for that, I'd recommend making it a little longer, and maybe shorter...

Showing 91-105 of 264