ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThis has "art".

264 74943
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop wanted me to make a new art thread.

Me: Gimme a good reason to make a new one, then.
Strop: You're awesome.

Which I guess is a fair reason.
So making a new art thread.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/lieka-1.jpg
  • 264 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

@Cen

yet you say my posts are less than seven words. . .

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

And I don't think I should tell the actual background story for that picture

You know my AIM. I think. Anyway tell privately

We awesome though.

lolhowdidStropgofrommanlymusclestonomuscles
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I thought that was Strop v1.0, he's just starting to train in his ninjutsu. xD

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

@Cen

They are. I do useful stuff, I am allowed to pull off one once in a while in this section'o'spampliments.
Thanks for the commenOHWAIT!

@Frank:
I have a horrible habit of pulling off any cartoon Strop as well muscular than usually. Mainly because most of his strength apparently is located in his tighs (as Strop...).

@Kyouzou:
Thanks.
Just wait till Strop get the WoM business up and running, there will be purchasable items related to it, as far as I know.
Oh, and cars are mean. I used my childhood on drawing dinosaurs and animals of various kinds (and later pokemon), instead of getting interested in cars. So I never got around practising them cars.
Obviously regretting that now.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Strop as well muscular than usually

I think that was supposed to be "less"....

Something not art:
I want to write. I want to play with a new variation build on Geist: The Sin-Eater, that seems fairly amusing to me, but I don't have much to play with or anyone, for that matter. Bad thing of not being a friend of roleplayers, I guess.
It would probably be fairly therapeutic too, but to be honest, considering the usual response regarding stories, as well as my fragile ego, and odd crap and what not...
So, what else to post.
Something related to the ones filled with blood.
Less detailed, more build on the facial expression than anything else, as well as the story behind it, the abandoned/neverexisting plot of the post-battle WoM.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/dearceniloveyourface.jpg
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Bad thing of not being a friend of roleplayers, I guess.

Are we talking real life or cyber? Because CountingTime does D&D on weekends. The female demographic was like "omg Cen should join us".
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I wish I was as popular irl as I seem to be on CT.
DnD has never been my thing, though. Dragons, sure, fantasy, awesome, but contemporary horror is what I am good at.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

May I enquire....what in the world is that prudish female like marmot in that picture?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

It's Madam Porcupine. She is the matron at the Armor Hospital, and she is unamused Cen ran off (and is now hiding).
Is quite possibly one of the older citizens, possibly go-to person before AG turned into a city instead of a little crap village.
Will scold people for getting hurt. Strop is quite possibly scared of her, and she might be the only person everyone have either fear or respect for.
/Npc development

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I guess the consequences of not really following the WoM are going to haunt me.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Except, well, she isn't actually in the WoM. She was part of the abandoned/never-existing plotline for after the battle, but since that has changed, we most likely won't meet her.
She's a bit like Amy, the tiger.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

As one might have found out, this is my stress relief. Not that I have anything to post, but I don't seem to have a proper place to rant and whine.

In this case the topic will be: "Wow, I actually have improved. Now, how do I set fire on the evidence..."
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/Night.gif
Anyone remember this one?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

No, I don't. Not at all, especially if you don't Ctrl+F. Also, you've gotten progressively worse as you keep hating on yourself.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I remember that. I never got to thank you, did I? I always enjoyed your ASC entries. They could be confusing for a poor sob like me, but they were enjoyable.

I had an odd urge after I posted above again. I want to do a bit of Paint pictures again. Black and white like I did when I started, before I got such fancy things like photoshop (had it for a while around 12-13), a tablet or all those other tools. They always gave a better result anyway, even if my topic often was horror and death rather than making stuff look good, tell a story and showing off what I could actually do with a mouse and MSpaint.
Oh well.

Another thing: Merry Christmas to those that celebrate that, happy Saturday to the rest of you. I hope you had/have a good one. I did.
(And still a thousand times thanks for the gift, Strop.)

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Sunday for the a good number, although considering the true name Saturday seems more appropriate.

I liked the texture(grainy?) for the black and white shot, I assume it was intended to be horror, because if not, that chick needs eyes, pronto.

Showing 106-120 of 264