ForumsPopular MediaTOSH.O

15 7343
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Hey, guys there's a new season of Tosh.o starting tonight!! And I can't wait, the show is hilarious and I almost never stop laughing during it. Tosh.o is on tonight at 10:00, on the Comedy Network (ch. 50). Make to sure to watch it and tell me what you think of the show.

• 15 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

the show is pretty funny I just really really dont like him

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I just really really dont like him

What's there not to like about Daniel Tosh. He's probably the funniest person on t.v right now and i'm not sure that this season will be that funny because they're filming it at 9 or 10 different colleges and the clips will be from the students.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

It was last night? Awesome, i love the show.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I personally find the show to be very boring and Daniel Tosh to be rather annoying.

He's hardly a comedian. He doesn't write his own material. All the show is are funny internet videos being ruined by his commentary. He's not funny, he bases his jokes off of internet videos of people getting hurt, now I love slapstick, but with Tosh.O, he ruins it for me entirely. I really don't get all the hype with this show.

ClockworkAmelia
ClockworkAmelia
54 posts
Farmer

His show is alright, although at many times too crass for my tastes. I think his standup is hilarious, though.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

Hilarious show. Too bad I missed the start of the new season.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Hilarious show. Too bad I missed the start of the new season.

It's ok if you miss the show. You can watch full episodes on the Comedy Network (www.thecomedynetwork.ca).
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't like the show, it's just banal commentary on funny videos. There are several other shows that do that as well. But I do like his stand up, I prefer it over his show.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I ⥠Tosh.0

Its an adult show and kids just don't get a lot of the jokes. And that's probably a really good thing. lol.
I was on the Tosh.0 bandwagon in season 1 when most people didn't like it. And then the show exploded in season 2. I don't have TV and I am most upset that I am unable to see his new stuff.
I can however, agree, that his stand-up is terrible. As is most stand up.

@cbreezy623, how dare you sir put Leno in that list of crap!

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

ok, so those random symbols you see up there is not a profanity. Its the unicode heart symbol. I'll just make this... <3

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

I don't really like Tosh.0, and I don't see how so many other people like it. I think Daniel Tosh is irritating, based solely on what I've seen on Tosh.0.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

There is a new episode of Tosh.0 on tonight at 10:00(ch.50). I'm a bit excited to see which collage they pick cuz I think they're doing a different one every episode.

WolfKing333
WolfKing333
53 posts
Nomad

RANDOM FACT: Daniel Tosh's father is a preacher. I know, ironic.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Do you know how many times I have almost thrown up during his show? Let's see:

1. This Is How You Hand Works doesn't go well when I'm eating chicken.

2. That thing about the Hyena and the Elephant's Butt.

3. The Grossest Thing's On The Internet

4. That thing about the guy picking poop from the toilet

That aside, he is hilarious. The only thing I never liked that he said was the punch he took at Ryan Dunn after he died.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

that show is so stupid. and not even new. the concept has been around since atleast begin 1980's. and all he does is taking movies from here

Showing 1-15 of 15