Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Raze 2 Walkthrough (farming credits)

Posted Oct 6, '11 at 1:15am

tbhalomaster

tbhalomaster

14 posts

Thanks for the tips for credits!
By the way, does anyone know a good way to finish alien level 1 (CTF on facility)?

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 11:27pm

dipindat

dipindat

7 posts

Hi,Kinda new but I usualy go deathmatch and set 100 kills and 12 very easy I pocked over 5000 sometimes!!! no kiddin! depending on the weapons i use golden mauser,uzi,shotgun,assult rifle,holy grail,shredder,and lastly the rocket launcher with the static forcefeild and +2 credits per kill.

Posted Oct 23, '11 at 10:23am

joe555678

joe555678

1 post

For me to get easy credits is i do Juggernaut on the ice level.set it for 100 kills on easy. first get a good weapon then kill the juggernaut. get on the jump pad that brings you across the level and go back and forth pausing to kill enemy's you will get shield eventually and the way the weapons are distributed you will get every weapon. takes me about 7-8 minuets.

Posted Oct 30, '11 at 3:13pm

jeffspahn1

jeffspahn1

4 posts

domination, set 4 teams full, and when  you capture a point, immeditally leave, wait fot the enemy to tale it back, then capture it again, doing this over and over agsin, gets you 15 credits each. Once I got 1236 credits in one time, also, kill enemies, that also gets you credits

Posted Nov 1, '11 at 9:57am

iloveracecars

iloveracecars

226 posts

Wow'Thanks guys for all the great tips and strategies.

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 7:08pm

invalid777

invalid777

833 posts

I no longer have use of credits, since I have gotten everything.

Posted Dec 12, '11 at 7:32pm

DimShl

DimShl

1 post

this was helpful

Posted Dec 17, '11 at 12:22am

luke4200

luke4200

1 post

thanks for the help i am getting a lot of credits

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 9:49pm

Ralekin

Ralekin

1 post

I've learned that Combat Armor, Point Allocator, Target Marker, and Emergency Heal make a great combo when you're farming for credits, you do a ton of damage, it's almost impossible to kill someone that plays smart with this set-up, and you get those 2 shiny extra credits per kill.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 12:42am

superyetis

superyetis

6 posts

good guide thanks ill put it into use now haha

Reply to Raze 2 Walkthrough (farming credits)

You must be logged in to post a reply!