ForumsGameshow do you get the wizard skins on everybody edits?

7 6083
ChristopherAB
ChristopherAB
2 posts
Shepherd

i rly like that game but dont know how to get those skins

• 7 Replies
sp2010
sp2010
13 posts
Peasant

i really really really like that game everybody edits but unfourtchenoly i dont know how to get wizard skin so im trying to find it on google

Hobbed_it
Hobbed_it
32 posts
Blacksmith

For the sake of clarity, and for everybody else on here. You get the wizard skins by random chance. When yo pick up a coin, there is a chance that it is magic. Then you get a reward, usually you get extra space in your credit holder, but if you're lucky you get the blue wizard. The chance of getting that is slim, you can see the statistics on their wiki. Hope this helps.

sp2010
sp2010
13 posts
Peasant

i don't know either how to get the skin but i have seen some peole get the skin but there are two types of wizard skins ones a red hat wizard and ones a blue hat wizard but i have been putting coins every where on my world to get the skin but stilli caN'T get the skin but before when i was plaing everybody edits at christmas i got a magic coin that gave me the grinch skin but i like thw wizard skin more but i wonder if i get the wizard skin the game is fun!!!!!!!!! its so much fun getting all the blocks and getting all the skins from the emergy shop i mostly play the game every single day (:

stmlee
stmlee
7 posts
Blacksmith

iv got it but if you put coins on youer world you wont get it(bule wizard)but( )I fergot how I got it.

2b3o4o
2b3o4o
14 posts
Nomad

Go here. It explains everything.

0987654321poiuyt
0987654321poiuyt
2 posts
Nomad

i got 2 wiz and nothing else am i lucky or are you i got mine blue skin on a mini-game and the red one on master1 music map as the last one

matthewjeremy_baltazar
matthewjeremy_baltazar
7 posts
Shepherd

how do i get wizard smileys??

Showing 1-7 of 7