Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Oct 26, '11 at 12:05am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

why not instead of buying new weapons frequently have experience with a weapon you use alot and have the chance to upgrade accuracy to it,power,reload and ammo magazine size-Darktroop07

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 7:40am

madrigal777

madrigal777

1 post

there should now be three modes: human, alien, and zombie
also, make radioactive zombies

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 3:36pm

CommanderPaladin

CommanderPaladin

506 posts

Plot ideas:  In Raze 3, let's find out why the aliens had it in for us in the first place.  Also, how about maybe having the aliens basically sue for peace after, oh, what, 25 years of fighting the Raze force on the grounds that we're much stronger than they ever thought possible.  As part of this, they should provide their research on the zombies so that a cure or selective retro-virus can be engineered to end that problem.  This would create the possibility of having campaign missions where the goal is to eliminate all of the zombies in an area with a joint Raze-Human-Alien strike team. 
And it goes without saying, find a way to cure and un-mutate that first Raze trooper that became a zombie at the end of the Human campaign in Raze 2!

Posted Oct 27, '11 at 3:45pm

Lordkazuya

Lordkazuya

20 posts

Raze 3 should be multiplayer of course, there should be some real guns that are real in real life LOL. And the campaign should have Robots added to it too.

Posted Oct 28, '11 at 10:39am

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

hate this....
1. they didnt put multiplayer in raze 2 even though their players wanted it... they just want more money!
agree with me?

THEY WILL DO MUTIPLAYER OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 12:19pm

COLDCOOKIEWEAPON

COLDCOOKIEWEAPON

14 posts

Zombie Mod.
1 Zombie,2-11 Humans.
The first Zombie has 1000 Healthpoints.
Humans have normal healthpoints.
Zombie has to kill the humans.After killing them,they will switch the side,they will be zombies too O.o
And this "new" zombies can also infect(kill) humans which become zombies then.
Humans get every 30 Seconds (?) a weapon,which can transform zombies into humans again.But this weapon has just 1 shot.You HAVE to hit.
Zombies (or aliens,i dont care xD) win -> All Humans became Zombies
Humans win -> No Zombies left.

btw.
Sniper Only matches online would be nice (i ONLY do headshots with sniper,even while flying/jumping/whenever)

Greetz,CooKie ;)

Posted Nov 5, '11 at 5:38pm

kumer

kumer

1 post

raze 3 should be like raze 1 with the same guns because raze assult rifle sucks and customize should be bck with multiplayer

Posted Nov 5, '11 at 5:49pm

tom0000009

tom0000009

188 posts

I have no idea what your saying kumer, care to explain more?

Anyways, as I've said before in this thread, a map maker (preferably one like PB2 which was @#$%ing awesome, I can make a @#$%ing huge @#$ minigun with that map maker)

Posted Nov 7, '11 at 9:26pm

empire16

empire16

2 posts

just like you said teejay 97 they really need some vehicles like tanks or maybe even helicopters

Posted Nov 8, '11 at 4:20pm

Anders123456

Anders123456

1 post

Yes, raze 3 is being made.

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!