Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 8:09am

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

more abilities, maps, enviroment and guns I saw their blog and they said:

"We all want a multiplayer Raze. So we will do our best to try and make that happen. however, being that we put so much effort into polishing and designing the engine of Raze 2 we may still have a few tricks up our sleeves to keep you guys coming back. We don’t want to say too much this early, but expect to see some new content in the future.

On another note, the global version of Raze 2 will be released on November 21st. So if you’ve been waiting to play it on other websites, just be patient for a bit longer. The time will come."

If you dont belive me go to this link:

http://www.raze-online.com/?p=345

Posted Nov 23, '11 at 11:20am

paladin2286

paladin2286

141 posts

maybe this thread had became the
General Discussion of the BEST SHOOTING GAME -RAZE 3

Posted Nov 24, '11 at 10:42pm

dariusjr98

dariusjr98

17 posts

Here is my ideas for Raze 3:

Multiplayer
Vehicles
Customizable weapons
Completely customizable person
Campaigns with different difficulties and endings
Able to switch through what abilities you want to use DURING a match
Compatible with a headset
More achievements
Have updates to the game once in a while to add stuff like more maps, add-ons to the campaign, new character pieces, new weapons and/or weapon attachments, etc.
More equipment slots
More abilities
Upgradeable weapons, etc.

That's all i got....for now....

Posted Nov 25, '11 at 12:34am

sargemile

sargemile

1 post

i think a player should be able to hop in tanks etc

Posted Nov 25, '11 at 8:46am

SuperKruddKid

SuperKruddKid

26 posts

So dariusjr98, you want to make this into a video game. I mean, come on, it's not like it is plausible to use a headset with a computer game or vehicles in a platformer. Oh, will they be able to jump? No didn't think so. However more achievements would be nice.

Posted Nov 26, '11 at 11:38pm

CptClark

CptClark

2 posts

in campaign in human side you should start out infected but they found you and put you ind stasis then after years they find an antidote?

Posted Nov 26, '11 at 11:43pm

CptClark

CptClark

2 posts

you should start out infected for a couple of missions cuz it said on the end of Raze 2 it said so they thought they were saved

Posted Nov 28, '11 at 4:17pm

tanglefire3

tanglefire3

1 post

mabey like a 3d sort of version where you dont look at it from the side but like they do in regular games (game console games)

Also it would be so neat if they could make it for a PS3 or X-Box i would totally buy it!!!

Posted Nov 29, '11 at 10:18pm

PMLS18

PMLS18

38 posts

In Raze 1 there's some special effects that stains the map with blood when someone's hit, and the weapons could make marks on the map too. Also, some corpses don't disappear immediately, and the weapons held by people fall down when they're killed. I didn't see much of those in Raze 2, and I suggest they put it back in Raze 3, and those weapons falling down could be stolen. Those would make the game more realistic.
Aside from those communications on top from Raze 2, those in-game expressions that characters say from Raze 1 must also be put back.

Posted Nov 30, '11 at 4:33pm

MarkB350

MarkB350

1 post

I have an important question.  The game is 2D, and has multiple floors..(eg tall map.). I do not see vehicles working at all, unless they completely changed the layout of the maps. (bad idea, if you ask me). Imagine flying through the halls at judgement

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!