Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 5:52pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,977 posts

they just want more money

I would check every single post Juice-Tin and AddissonR make on this website before coming to such conclusions.

But I accidently left these out in my earlier post:

A campaign that focuses more on Humans vs. Robots. Like the Robots go A-Wall and you get to play from both perspectives like what they've been doing.

A match type where you have to find and save/kill survivors. And you get to pick if you save or kill them, and if you save or x amount of survivors, you win. And the survivors will run away from both teams and they're a tad faster than the players and bots.

Your shields in percentages on the HUD rather than in those little bars. I don't like the bars, they tease me into thinking I've got full shields, then I die really fast when I take no an enemy with the rocket launcher.

Better Heavy weapons. Most are good for certain maps, but some are just overall terrible :/ Heavy weapons are my favorite category of weapons next to automatics.

Posted Sep 25, '11 at 10:25pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,091 posts

1. they didnt put multiplayer in raze 2 even though their players wanted it... they just want more money!

You should keep with their blog and keep informed about what they'll be putting into the games.

Yeah a lot of people demanded mutliplayer and no I'm pretty they didn't want more money. Raze 2 was improved and made better than the original Raze.

If you don't like Raze, then don't play it. Don't hate developers just because they didn't put mutliplayer in it. And they'll put multiplayer in Raze 3 anyway, so be patient.

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 5:38pm

TheAwsomeForce007

TheAwsomeForce007

3 posts

Add Multiplayer that lets us play with people all around the world! take plazma burst 2 as an example...or...they can just put it in raze 2! Add me@

Posted Sep 26, '11 at 6:26pm

frisko12

frisko12

425 posts

dude,they just came out with Raze2, and you already want a number 3!?

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 5:05pm

ova9000

ova9000

93 posts

they need perspectives fromzombies bots, aliens and human.
they definatly need multiplayer and they really need blood

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 9:06pm

Redred33mer

Redred33mer

2 posts

Considering weapons and equipment, the game was turned too much into CoD. I also liked that in R1 you could customize your outfit instead of taking premade ones. In urban areas, there should be a civilian factor. An interactive environment with destructible walls would be nice. Also, if the 50 cal can shoot through tanks, why can't it shoot through walls? I also liked the little things characters would say in R1, especially the noob :P. Raze 3 should also have vehicles.
Not everything will be fulfilled, but I hope some are.

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 6:32am

Llamasushi

Llamasushi

104 posts

I think they should turn it into a sideshooter CoD. Zombies, everything. It wouldn't make much difference to the way it's been progressing already :/

Posted Sep 28, '11 at 9:09am

Asgar16926

Asgar16926

54 posts

OH JUICETIN! HERE OUR CRY! FOR PUT A MULTIPLAYER VERSION OR JUST PUT IT ON RAZE 3 IF YOU COULD! I HOPE YOU WOULD READ THIS! SPAM THIS TO HIM!!!!!!!

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 8:54am

625dennis

625dennis

2 posts

We should be able to play campaign mode on online multiplay.

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 6:46pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,977 posts

OH JUICETIN! HERE OUR CRY! FOR PUT A MULTIPLAYER VERSION OR JUST PUT IT ON RAZE 3 IF YOU COULD! I HOPE YOU WOULD READ THIS! SPAM THIS TO HIM!!!!!!!

If you have a bunch of whiney players complaining about no multiplayer blowing up the developers in boxes, how far do you think they're going to get? Not very far. Nothing good comes from spam.

Raze 3 should also have vehicles

That would be insane...in the good way, that is.

But maybe they could make the tele less useless by giving it set points to go to instead of just random (that's probably killed multiple players from teleporting only 2 feet from where they originally were :/).

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!