ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156629
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

It took them - what? - 1, 2 years just to make the second one. Give them a break.

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

It took them - what? - 1, 2 years just to make the second one. Give them a break.

Yes, but the quicker the designers get the ideas, the quicker they can mull over the good ones or dismiss the "meh" ones.

Blaze51019
Blaze51019
9 posts
Nomad

They could let us make Hybrids, mix two or more classes together.

(Is Raze 3 going to come? I haven't heard of it actually)

Also, I would love to see the Multiplayer Tab in the Menu! More weapons and abilities, more teams, a custom map-creator sandbox style, create our own weapons, no limitations in customization!

Maybe thats too much to ask, but I have got 1000's of ideas in my head right now.

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

I would love a customizable suit, and more choices. Maybe they can let us make our own weapon! Also, id really love more campaign, and more good music. I would maybe enjoy a third species, like the raze vs the aliens vs another unknown species!

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Raze 3 online

57darkwizard
57darkwizard
1 posts
Nomad

My ideas:
level editor/ gun editor
gun perks
customizable armor like from raze 1
change ammo type (fire, ice, poison ect)
more weapon slots
zombie campaigne, trying to take over the world and not be slaves of the aliens. (or try to spread their race to other planets)
multiplayer (obviously)
more achievments
Sandbox mode (edit guns/ make your own. test weapons out)

Vehicles shouldnt be added. (how would they move/work ect?)
level up through ranks
perks like: double clips (doubles ammo amount)
double health 200%
extra shields 300%
ect ect

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Vehicles shouldnt be added. (how would they move/work ect?)[quote]

I beg to differ, if I may be bold. Character controls could be controlled by the up, down, left, and right keys while vehicles could use A, S, D, F, or vice versa.

Anyways, I feel like a sandbox mode would be beneficial, but only to a certain degree, mind you. We wouldn't want the game to require a mega server that would slow down game play or load rate.

Their should also be a power-up that gives you an intangibilty (making you untouchable) but weapons do not work with the said power-up. Maybe make this a 10 second duration.

For now, this is all I have to offer, but stay tuned to this forum because I may think of more.

Plus, I would love to hear your thoughts on my ideas.

AdiXnite
AdiXnite
1 posts
Nomad

!!!URGENT!!!
Hi, I'm AdiXnite. I've already started working on a Raze 3 that I call Raze'd the eXperience. I've been working on it since the 01/01/2012 with different 3D company brands as such as Unity, and others I cannot say. I would like to be sponsered by Armor Games in the making and production of this game. You might ask "Why should we sponsor this guy?" Well:
1. I have already started creating this game.
2. The game I am creating is 3D.
3. People want young minds with a lot of creation and inspirational imagination to produce the entertainment they want; I assure you, I can give them that.
4. This game I am creating is to be produced on game consoles. This will not only bring you better and more publicity, but more people will play and buy your games, giving you more money for gaming facilities.
5. The game I am developing has more and newer creations in it that I believe you would enjoy.

Thank you for reading this letter. I really do anticipate, and look forwards to working in association with you.
AdiXnite (Anonymous)

redmoosa
redmoosa
1 posts
Nomad

MULTIPLAYER IS NEEDED

Jumprava
Jumprava
4 posts
Nomad

the best thing would be that in the third RAZE in costume mach could choose their allys and enemies... and about multiplayer! There could be ranks, and in each rank a new super weapon, like that super weapon in Raze 2 which is allowed to use only in one level...

mikids
mikids
1 posts
Nomad

Free weapons and infinite ammo mode. MULTI PLAYER

Woodlow
Woodlow
1 posts
Nomad

Needs to Be Harder then last time for real and More levels and guns!!

emperor5842
emperor5842
2 posts
Nomad

Have upgrades for weapons like silencer,accuracy,shoots fire and bayonet. and have perks like Juggernaut,second chance,radar and 20 seconds of invincibility.

SuperStarforge
SuperStarforge
2 posts
Nomad

Thank god there will be multiplayer. a survival mode or somehthing would be cool. I always liked Echos so a campaing like that would be interesting.

emperor5842
emperor5842
2 posts
Nomad

make more weapons and have different modes have a zombie,alien,human and robot campaign.

Showing 316-330 of 507