ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156358
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
ultima555
ultima555
1 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, Raze 3 should have more missions:like 50-100, and a much more interesting story line. In this way players won`t just finish it for 2 or 3 days and get bored of it.

Next they should have upgrades even for abillities. Like being able to walk while using static shield. Maybe they can create a sistem where you can modify your weapon like increasing their damage and range and accuracy.

To make it more nicer, they can do more effects with the map. Maybe they can design one that rotates. And the other thing is that they could give some adjustments for their player like being able to adjust the distance where they can see themself and their surroundings (zooming in or out of the map); this helps prevent sudden headshots from behind while your looking infront.
It happens sometimes.

And the other thing is that if we run out of ammo, we can do something effective like throwing our weapons at the enemy injuring them-or use our hands at near distance--buts its a little dum though.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Customizing weapons would be awesome... plus a good story line. and maybe using 2 specials too? (2 specials at a time, like cloak and katana)

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

I believe that hand-to-hand combat and melee would add some flavor to the game, as well as multiple ways to complete campaign, much like the Halo series.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

@darkfire_12 Hand-to-hand combat is a fantastic idea,instead of starting with a pistol on every game,you can start with no gun and to get one you would have to hit everybody with your fists.You can also get an achievement for playing through a game with just hand-to-hand combat.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Hand-to-hand combat can also be a gamemode

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

To be fair, greenplanet011, it was ultima555's idea, but I agree with you on the gamemode part entirely.

Tt2019
Tt2019
1 posts
Nomad

all i want is multi play with friends

Lauara
Lauara
1 posts
Nomad

has to be weapon ranks like MW3. Still keep the armoury though and why can't there be levels (Character) like black ops then u can buy it

jasonzasd
jasonzasd
2 posts
Nomad

more weapons(BTW thank you for your hard work raze crators )

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Actually I have to disagree with the above comment. From my experience, the starting weapons are the most useful in combat. The others just seem like experimental gimmicks!

bink101
bink101
1 posts
Nomad

I whant to see what raze 3 is going to be like I whant it to be a online game not you and computers

Razerokz
Razerokz
3 posts
Nomad

I hope they improve the teammates' intelligence, because when they capture the flag, they run around for a few seconds like they don't know where to take it, and then they get killed by the enemy (who are A LOT more intelligent). They probably get about 2 or 3 kills if they're lucky, and then they probably get around 20 or so deaths, so I pretty much carry the team. Other than the teammates, it's a perfect game for me 10/10.

Also, any tips on the final level on the alien campaign? The time limit just ruins it for me, and the Raze Soldier takes like 5 rockets to kill, which is kinda hard too.

camaloth
camaloth
4 posts
Nomad

I'd love to online

alexskatekid
alexskatekid
2 posts
Shepherd

I think in Raze 3 there should be character customization like in the Raze 1. I also think there should be boss fights. I was thinking like a master zombie or an alien ship. Also it would be super sick if there could be a map maker. How I helped!

MetalHeart
MetalHeart
226 posts
Nomad

Does raze 3 will come out ?
Because we've been talking about it for a long time and they didn't made a new one ?
How ever I love raze but I can't play it ,I don't know why ?

Showing 346-360 of 507