ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156546
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
bajo1603
bajo1603
2 posts
Nomad

This is what I think should be in Raze 3. Multi player. More upgrades for weapons. More maps and more characters and please try to fit as much as you can of that in the game.

Thank you for listening

bajo1603
bajo1603
2 posts
Nomad

I think in Raze 3 there should be character customisation like in the first Raze.I also think there should be boss fights that would be awesome.Even more a map maker!

ipe2004
ipe2004
1 posts
Nomad

Vehicles,Melee weaps,And of course ASKING A LOTV FOR 4V WHEN 3 RELEASED!!!

rxx
rxx
2 posts
Nomad

hey guys i saw the future and.... raze 3 wil be released in the year 2020

rxx
rxx
2 posts
Nomad

hey guys i saw the future and.... raze 3 wil be released in the year 2020

Firenight
Firenight
8 posts
Nomad

maybe they could add more credits per game and there could be a online multiplayer

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

Multiplayer is all Lego wants.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

This seems good to me. Many new things in development.

buyi
buyi
2 posts
Nomad

ola a todos soy buyi

buyi
buyi
2 posts
Nomad

ola a todos yo soy buyi y creo qu a todos nos a gustado raze raze2 pero queremos mas axion en el raze 3 me parece buena idea que siga tratandose de un jugador pero que ayan armas nunca antes vistas pieles mas chidas que las armas de pocos cartuchos tengan mas unas mejoras en las abilidades yen las graficas y muchas grasias Juice stin por aber creado raze2 porfa crea el raze 3 lo esperamos muchos.

Jetpackman
Jetpackman
2 posts
Nomad

I hope there will be new weapons and all that. That would be awesome.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Looks like the only thing that everyone cares about is MULTIPLAYER! If there are so many people that want multiplayer, than that game will be created for sure.

inFiNaTE_LeGenD
inFiNaTE_LeGenD
1 posts
Nomad

SEARCH AND DESTROY
BETTER SNIPERS
ABLE TO PLAY WITH CLANS
MORE GAME STYLES
MORE MAPS

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

I like Raze 2's idea about unlocking things with eastereggs and credits. I hope only certain weapons and skins can be unlocked through achievements.

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

BTW Someone said that sky9games is making a game like Raze. Its called strike force heroes. is it true? is there no raze 3?

Showing 361-375 of 507