ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156613
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
goalie300
goalie300
2 posts
Nomad

I think that it should have multiplayer and have your guy actually speak to the others in campaign

TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

I think it should have more weapons, more maps, more game modes, it would be good to have online teams, but it would be like a Call Of Duty or a Battlefield.

So the best is to expext simple things (I mean not too much)

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Multiplayer, online, more maps,weapons,abilities,extras,skins. Also creating your own maps and the last boss has a special weapon which one you can only get by defeating the boss. But you'll hear some bad news from the last comments on topic "raze 3 story suggestions."

Ratateous
Ratateous
13 posts
Nomad

Looks like the only thing that everyone cares about is MULTIPLAYER! If there are so many people that want multiplayer, than that game will be created for sure.

agree.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Actually no one of my friends likes raze or raze 2, so that I won't have to care about "multiplayer", that means that it's all up to you.

Siegdrake
Siegdrake
1 posts
Nomad

I would like to suggest these things for Raze 3.
-Ranks for Raze 3 in multiplayer to keep pace of your progress! Each rank will unlock a new weapon to use in combat! x)
Like this//www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/army_ranks.asp
-New weapons that bring mostly advantages to a player who uses it
-Strategic modes!
-More Alien Commanders! >

thestyle
thestyle
1 posts
Nomad

How are we supposed to know if they publish the day it will come out? Do they have an official page or something? I really like Raze and Raze two is one of my favs so I'm really looking forward to Raze 3.

fireblaze190
fireblaze190
1 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Raze-2/126502550782611]
Here's our Raze 2 Facebook Page on Facebook

kingbryan12345
kingbryan12345
1 posts
Nomad

i hope you do it fast

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

There really isn't much to be added aside from the obvious stuff like new weapons, maps, upgrades, a new storyline, etc.

asassin47christabob
asassin47christabob
1 posts
Nomad

yeh survival and zombies survival In raze 1 the zombie skins were quite good and In raze 2 the grafics have came along way and in raze 3 if you have zombies you will get of players and joiners and armor games will benifit from that too becuase that is were the original owner and creator is there.

jrclayton
jrclayton
1 posts
Nomad

i think if they make raze 3 they should have classes as in strike force hero's but make them more upgradable and better abilities

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Lets just craft SFH and Raze 2 together.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

Raze three definitely needs a character customize because alot of the the characters faces i didnt like they need like all types of helmets like viking and knight cutomizations so you can turn your character royal blue black or gold and the abilites need to have upgraded power the more you play with them

psychoman200
psychoman200
62 posts
Nomad

raze 3? that comming?

Showing 376-390 of 507