ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156638
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

raze 3? that comming?

Yeah, they said they were going to start developing it soon.
PIGBUSCUS
PIGBUSCUS
5 posts
Nomad

For Raze Three they should just do a complete weapon and skin overhaul use the ones from the first and second games and toss in another dozen or so and bring back the ability to mix and match body parts like in the first game!

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

it ll be cool to play a multiplayer mode in part 3 XD
btw, any1 know when part 3 come?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

This is their website. It's mostly Siegius Arena. I haven't seen news about Raze 3's release.

Darkfire_12
Darkfire_12
11 posts
Nomad

I would like to suggest to the creators of Raze to take a different avenue in the plot line. The cliche with the first two games is that you will eventually get infected and die in the end, or at least your comrades will. Maybe, in the new game, Start fresh, with a new protagonist, team mates without corny names, like Rambo and Sgt. Johnson, and possibly you could make the mission more in-depth, instead of just a set quick match type scenario. Maybe have timed objectives, different rooms, less symmetric maps and I thought having the ability to pick up a fallen enemy's weapon and grenades, like in Halo, would be a cool idea.

probably should have said this before, but I applaud the fact that the campaign featured movies between the mission in Raze 2. For Raze 3, I think you should hang onto that.

As for the armor capabilities, I think having different types of armor is a good idea, just don't make the campaign make you switch your armor every mission just to justify having those armor types in the game.

I also think having an equivaliant to Halo 3: ODST might be in order, since you somewhat mirror the story line of the games. Maybe, since you put the Black Ops armor in Raze 2, there should be a Raze 3: Black Ops, or even just a separate Campaign for that in the Raze 3 game. Having more than two campaign, namely the Human and Alien campaigns, will add a lot to the game, in my opinion. You could keep the Human and Alien campaigns, of course, but under Human have like Soldier, Marine and Black Ops (Easy, Medium, Hard, in that order) and then the Alien Campaign could involve something like Soldier, Warrior and Royal Army or something like that.

I realize that you probably have the game mapped out just the way you want it, but this is just for thought and ideas. I also realize that Raze 3 will be a flash game and there are certain restrictions you guys have, but I hope you at least give one a try sometime. Thanks!

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

i would laugh if there were vehicles in Raze 3!

noteusuck
noteusuck
3 posts
Nomad

I just descovered Raze 2, although I was a big fan of Raze 1.

I honestly think that if Raze 3 comes out, they'll need to work on some more detailed graphics, maybe some smoother gameplay. (I was fine on mine, except for a few glitches here and there.)

Also, there was no Difficulty setting? People who arn't as skilled at these types of games mite need that. And, if they do include multiplayer, they need to have specific Lobbies for Specific players.
Advanced
Moderate
Beginner
Etc...

psikiopro11
psikiopro11
2 posts
Peasant

I hope he plays in real time

24df
24df
2 posts
Nomad

anyone know when raze will actually be out?

MachineOfEpic
MachineOfEpic
12 posts
Nomad

I think this a good idea actually.They should make multiplayer on Raze 3.
On multiplayer they should pick there own teams and stuff.They should let people pick a room of there choice.That's all I got

MachineOfEpic
MachineOfEpic
12 posts
Nomad

Also,every time I play raze 1 or 2 I'm always laggy.Example:It stops in the middle of the game and then keeps going by lagging.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Read the title...

And Raze 3 will have multiplayer?
*mouth waters*

That would be so flippin awesome hahaha When is it gonna come out though? :P

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

That would be so flippin awesome hahaha When is it gonna come out though? :P
They will start development after Addison finishes school and after they are done with Strike Force Heroes 2.

p.s. SFH 2 will have multiplayer.

~~~Darth Caedus
thurmond11
thurmond11
6 posts
Nomad

They need to get multiplayer. The game's awesome but it could be better w/ multiplayer.

dragondino97
dragondino97
12 posts
Blacksmith

MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing 391-405 of 507