Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Jan 28, '12 at 3:41am

raymondtong94

raymondtong94

1 post

my ideas for raze 3 are multiplayer mode, more weapons, more and bigger maps and vehicles are available to be driven.

Posted Jan 31, '12 at 5:49pm

Jake2Snake

Jake2Snake

1 post

I liked raze 2 and 1, and juice tin is a good game creator, i am sure he will not let us down, but instead of facing computers, can we please face other players? I think every one wants that, am I right? I hope there is multiplayer and if not I will cry =(

Posted Feb 2, '12 at 10:02pm

eertyek_the_mad

eertyek_the_mad

148 posts

Juice-Tin is smart, and he will listen to us. I think he will make multi. if not... he will in raze 4

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 4:36pm

dshulz

dshulz

2 posts

What you should do when you have multiplayer is make it like plazma burst 2 and have the multiplayer be on one main site.

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 4:39pm

dshulz

dshulz

2 posts

The think about vehicles though is that you have to have it be FPS for it to be worth it and that would create way too much lag.

Posted Feb 9, '12 at 4:40pm

invalid777

invalid777

833 posts

raymondtong94 wrote:

vehicles are available to be driven.

WTF? Why would you want vehicles?

dragontamer555 wrote:

THERE SHOULD BE MULTIPLAYER.THERE HAS TO BE MULTIPLAYER

DO YOU NOT SEE THE TITLE?

Posted Feb 10, '12 at 12:38pm

poepdrolletje98

poepdrolletje98

28 posts

But the game will be slow and loading forever with such things. Driving a vehicle needs much KBs!!! all the loading is booooorrring!!

Posted Feb 10, '12 at 7:53pm

invalid777

invalid777

833 posts

poepdrolletje98 wrote:

But the game will be slow and loading forever with such things. Driving a vehicle needs much KBs!!! all the loading is booooorrring!!

I doubt Raze 3 multiplayer is going to work. What if someone has slow internet/laggy computer? Have you ever played Territory War Online? When your opponent moves it is not smooth. Imagine playing Raze like that.

Posted Feb 10, '12 at 9:28pm

blackskull28

blackskull28

1 post

atleast be able to create ur character and hav a startin time in which u start da game

Posted Feb 11, '12 at 7:28pm

avadan

avadan

1 post

I think that Raze 3 should have multiplayer,longer campaign,vechiles,a little more cooler suits for the players,players should be able to customize their player,and abilities should cost less.Thnx

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!