Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 6:55pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,023 posts

Definitely needs multtiplayer. I dont care if they just make a new game called raze: multiplayer. I need multiplayer

Posted Oct 5, '11 at 7:01pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

1,849 posts

completely agreed with every word you said pickpocket. The Raze blog said they were trying for muliplayer after the beta but it doesn't seem that it is gonna happen. A muliplayer would put it over the edge, as long as they can handle the lag.

Posted Oct 7, '11 at 7:35pm

teejay97

teejay97

1 post

putting vehicles in Raze 3 would be an awesome idea! tanks and cars. also, i hope that in Raze 3 instead of buying weapons with abilities already on them, that you could mod them yourself (ex: ice hunter is homing, holy grail has fire) multiplayer would be a great idea too, i'm getting a little bored of playing the campaign over and over again

Posted Oct 7, '11 at 10:43pm

bigfatkitty

bigfatkitty

858 posts

I'd like to see a really "EPIC" map. Just you and a couple of other good guys against a SWARM of enemies.

Posted Oct 8, '11 at 9:26am

guygamer36

guygamer36

1 post

multiplayer has to happen for anybody to really NOTICE the game because everyone wants multiplayer if they don't have it people might play it but it won't get the 17,000,000 or so plays raze 1 got (i know raze 1 didn't have multiplayer but u no what i mean)

Posted Oct 8, '11 at 10:17am

ova9000

ova9000

93 posts

raze 2 needs more weapons and needs blood and multiplayer, it would also be nice to have more stages and game modes

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 9:52am

Matthew4407

Matthew4407

1 post

Multiplayer make multiplayer Then ull have like 1000,000,000,000,000,000 plays lol

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 1:55pm

mnobodeddd

mnobodeddd

396 posts

Hey guys I have one thing to say to EVERYONE who has commented about this: ISn't it a little early to be thinking about raze 3? the second one JUST came out! it might be another year or two before the next so what is the point of talking about a game that is coming in the late late future?

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 3:26pm

steu

steu

43 posts

you can get the multiplayer, a story so long with human,alien,zombie,devils campaign with 20 lvl for all!

Posted Oct 9, '11 at 6:47pm

Gorillababy

Gorillababy

312 posts

you can get the multiplayer, a story so long with human,alien,zombie,devils campaign with 20 lvl for all!

O,O Where did the devils part come from?

Anyway, for what it's worth I thought the storyline was pretty good for an action shooter, but if we're all gonna start throwing crazy conspiracy theory's at each other here's mine SPOILER maybe the alien's captured the Raze solider?

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!