Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 5:59am

Jumprava

Jumprava

4 posts

the best thing would be that in the third RAZE in costume mach could choose their allys and enemies... and about multiplayer! There could be ranks, and in each rank a new super weapon, like that super weapon in Raze 2 which is allowed to use only in one level...

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 8:43am

mikids

mikids

1 post

Free weapons and infinite ammo mode. MULTI PLAYER

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 1:30pm

Woodlow

Woodlow

1 post

Needs to Be Harder then last time for real and More levels and guns!!

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 3:18pm

emperor5842

emperor5842

2 posts

Have upgrades for weapons like silencer,accuracy,shoots fire and bayonet. and have perks like Juggernaut,second chance,radar and 20 seconds of invincibility.

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 7:59am

SuperStarforge

SuperStarforge

2 posts

Thank god there will be multiplayer. a survival mode or somehthing would  be cool. I always liked Echos so a campaing like that would be interesting.

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 1:37pm

emperor5842

emperor5842

2 posts

make more weapons and have different modes have a zombie,alien,human and robot campaign.

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 5:04pm

nachod0m7

nachod0m7

65 posts

if there is multiplayer it would probally lag so they should keep that in mind.

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 5:19pm

s9b1

s9b1

259 posts

I think it cool if Raze3 have multiplayer game shooting. And I also wondering when the game make plan to make one.

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 5:39pm

Darkfire_12

Darkfire_12

11 posts

For future reference, I think that a possibility of having full custom character would add character to the game, pardon the pun. choose race, armor selections that are interchangeable, and even classes such as grenadier, sharpshooter, etc.

Posted Mar 23, '12 at 6:47pm

shottiecreed

shottiecreed

1 post

raze 3 should also have vehicles[b]it would b good to have vehicles but it might wreck the game, people just bloody driving cars and**** LOL i like the idea of multiplayer, though

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!