Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 9:23pm

jasonzasd

jasonzasd

2 posts

more weapons(BTW thank you for your hard work raze crators :D)

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 9:28pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Actually I have to disagree with the above comment. From my experience, the starting weapons are the most useful in combat. The others just seem like experimental gimmicks!

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 5:36pm

bink101

bink101

1 post

I whant to see what raze 3 is going to be like I whant it to be a online game not you and computers

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 5:52am

Razerokz

Razerokz

3 posts

I hope they improve the teammates' intelligence, because when they capture the flag, they run around for a few seconds like they don't know where to take it, and then they get killed by the enemy (who are A LOT more intelligent). They probably get about 2 or 3 kills if they're lucky, and then they probably get around 20 or so deaths, so I pretty much carry the team. Other than the teammates, it's a perfect game for me 10/10.

Also, any tips on the final level on the alien campaign? The time limit just ruins it for me, and the Raze Soldier takes like 5 rockets to kill, which is kinda hard too.

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 8:28am

camaloth

camaloth

3 posts

I'd love to online

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 12:34pm

smackdowner

smackdowner

1 post

Raze 3 should be multiplayer !

Posted Apr 27, '12 at 5:40pm

alexskatekid

alexskatekid

2 posts

I think in Raze 3 there should be character customization like in the Raze 1. I also think there should be boss fights. I was thinking like a master zombie or an alien ship. Also it would be super sick if there could be a map maker. How I helped!

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 1:27am

MetalHeart

MetalHeart

214 posts

Does raze 3 will come out ?
Because we've been talking about it for a long time and they didn't made a new one ?
How ever I love raze but I can't play it ,I don't know why ?

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 6:04am

bajo1603

bajo1603

2 posts

This is what I think should be in Raze 3. Multi player. More upgrades for weapons. More maps and more characters and please try to fit as much as you can of that in the game.

Thank you for listening

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 6:11am

bajo1603

bajo1603

2 posts

I think in Raze 3 there should be character customisation like in the first Raze.I also think there should be boss fights that would be awesome.Even more a map maker!

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!