Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted May 6, '12 at 4:21pm

inFiNaTE_LeGenD

inFiNaTE_LeGenD

1 post

SEARCH AND DESTROY
BETTER SNIPERS
ABLE TO PLAY WITH CLANS
MORE GAME STYLES
MORE MAPS

Posted May 6, '12 at 4:35pm

LegoMyLego27

LegoMyLego27

105 posts

I like Raze 2's idea about unlocking things with eastereggs and credits. I hope only certain weapons and skins can be unlocked through achievements.

Posted May 6, '12 at 5:12pm

LegoMyLego27

LegoMyLego27

105 posts

BTW Someone said that sky9games is making a game like Raze. Its called strike force heroes. is it true? is there no raze 3?

Posted May 8, '12 at 8:12pm

goalie300

goalie300

2 posts

I think that it should have multiplayer and have your guy actually speak to the others in campaign

Posted May 9, '12 at 9:33am

TronulNeWbiE

TronulNeWbiE

16 posts

I think it should have more weapons, more maps, more game modes, it would be good to have online teams, but it would be like a Call Of Duty or a Battlefield.

So the best is to expext simple things (I mean not too much)

Posted May 14, '12 at 10:21am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,208 posts

Multiplayer, online, more maps,weapons,abilities,extras,skins. Also creating your own maps and the last boss has a special weapon which one you can only get by defeating the boss. But you'll hear some bad news from the last comments on topic "raze 3 story suggestions."

Posted May 20, '12 at 9:29pm

Ratateous

Ratateous

14 posts

Looks like the only thing that everyone cares about is MULTIPLAYER! If there are so many people that want multiplayer, than that game will be created for sure.

agree.

Posted May 21, '12 at 9:14am

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

1,208 posts

Actually no one of my friends likes raze or raze 2, so that I won't have to care about "multiplayer", that means that it's all up to you.

Posted May 28, '12 at 6:19am

Siegdrake

Siegdrake

1 post

I would like to suggest these things for Raze 3.
-Ranks for Raze 3 in multiplayer to keep pace of your progress! Each rank will unlock a new weapon to use in combat! x)
Like this//www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/army_ranks.asp
-New weapons that bring mostly advantages to a player who uses it
-Strategic modes!
-More Alien Commanders! >

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 11:33am

thestyle

thestyle

1 post

How are we supposed to know if they publish the day it will come out? Do they have an official page or something? I really like Raze and Raze two is one of my favs so I'm really looking forward to Raze 3.

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!