Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Oct 12, '11 at 11:46pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

uhhh don't just say what you want help out and give some ideas for them. like maybe a gun that shoots knives,sniper rifle that can shoot through a single wall, a machine gun or gatling gun that rebounds bullets that don't hurt you, add vampires, werewolfes, or elemntal characters, a desert like map with cacti that hurt you when stepped on, and achievments that unlocks an exclusive skin, gun, equipment, or skill. ohh and maybe a little customize option to make a character whatever colors you want.

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 12:25am

Gorillababy

Gorillababy

312 posts

More music (not offending, but I think only Rose at Midnight, Infernal Signs and The Loop that Wasn't are good music.)

The in game music did get annoying, so I eventually thew up Pandora BUT!  the main menu music is another story I spent five minutes sitting there listing to to :3

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 8:31am

MegaIPOD

MegaIPOD

368 posts

read the new update on their Blog.their so gonna make it multi,but for right now they gotta study.

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 10:25am

jayjay9

jayjay9

439 posts

It would be so nice, with a multiplayer feature, first time i played Raze, i thougt: "God d*mnit, no multiplayer"

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 10:45am

zekrom101

zekrom101

1 post

first you should make a zombie chapinge and make better wepons. and there should be a big place so that we can hide and all that stuff

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 11:13am

yay899

yay899

9 posts

A leveling system that gives bonus credits on level up and unlocks new weapons in the store. The number of things in the store in Raze 2 was kind of overwhelming.

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 11:15am

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

I don't think there will be a raze 3 because raze 2 took so long and there isn't much that can be made to raze 2 to call it raze 3. It will just be a new updated version of raze 2 if made.

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 11:29am

ArchlordPie

ArchlordPie

149 posts

I just want some way to be able to fight back against people with rocket launchers whom I happen to spawn on top of. The Ripper isn't good enough because it can't kill them before my spawn protection wears off and I get rocketed.

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 2:18pm

steu

steu

44 posts

i already finished the second and now i know who theres in the futur the third! btw you must get the multiplayer and a new campaign "the zombie campaign" its agood idea!

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 6:54pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

when you think about it zombie campaign wouldn't make much sence. what will they do try and eat everyone's brains and hope not to get killed?

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!