Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 1:03pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

461 posts

(note there will be multiplayer if made!)says the guy that didn't even make it?

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 1:17pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

@Kingofwar: If you kept up with their Raze blog then you would know.

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 7:20pm

ova9000

ova9000

78 posts

they could just be sponsered by  xgen if they need help with multiplayer, it would be number one FOREVER

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 8:22pm

dud3inator

dud3inator

1 post

GUYS, were not trying to make a 2D halo reach, OK... but multiplayer, and weapon mods would be nice =3

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 10:28pm

Dannydaninja

Dannydaninja

876 posts

But flash games give so much lag...

But then again, I really liked the credit system in Raze 2, it reminded me of Halo Reach, which was heaps of fun :)

Posted Oct 17, '11 at 1:02pm

zizeline

zizeline

2 posts

on the third version there should be more maps, weps, abilities, online game, diffrent galaxies where are more maps, and skills ugrade your strenght, defence skills and like that, and also there should be bigger maps for vehicles like a flying motorbike or somting, and there should be diifrent ways to earn credits like coming a evile person and smuggle diffrent thinks from one galaxie to another, and way to add friends and play private matches with em, this is my favourite think that you could make play online conquer the galaxie game or somting like that. it's a game where are many galaxies and there should be 1-4 oppotents + you and u should choose where u attack and the point of it is to conquer the whole galaxie and the number of credits if you win the game whould be big like 2000 credits or somting. and in it you should be able to make ur own fotress where u defend yourself from the enemies. and the enemy must destroy the wall to get you killed.

Posted Oct 17, '11 at 1:05pm

zizeline

zizeline

2 posts

on the third version there should be more maps, weps, abilities, online game, diffrent galaxies where are more maps, and skills ugrade your strenght, defence skills and like that, and also there should be bigger maps for vehicles like a flying motorbike or somting, and there should be diifrent ways to earn credits like coming a evile person and smuggle diffrent thinks from one galaxie to another, and way to add friends and play private matches with em, this is my favourite think that you could make play online conquer the galaxie game or somting like that. it's a game where are many galaxies and there should be 1-4 oppotents + you and u should choose where u attack and the point of it is to conquer the whole galaxie and the number of credits if you win the game whould be big like 2000 credits or somting. and in it you should be able to make ur own fotress where u defend yourself from the enemies. and the enemy must destroy the wall to get you killed.

Posted Oct 17, '11 at 5:05pm

ryanholley

ryanholley

2 posts

why don't you guys just ask  Juice Tin.

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 5:23am

edgardas

edgardas

1 post

yes my killl telmorters alins nau me way my   no frends :(

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 5:08pm

freakazoed

freakazoed

1 post

i hope the graphics are better but new weapons would be cool and a multiplayer

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!