Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 11:39pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,502 posts

why don't you guys just ask  Juice Tin.

Most developers don't browse the forums. The only way to keep up with their news is their Raze blog. I don't see any way to contact them.

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 12:41pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

GUYS, were not trying to make a 2D halo reach, OK...

I find Raze to be more fun than any Halo, considering it's actually HARD and Halo's beyond easy.

But I hope that they go back to the art style of Raze 1, and just polish it, I loved the way the characters looked on Raze 1. Also the customizable character option like someone already gave. It'd be pretty cool if you could also buy certain maps with credits and do a map pack like they have credit packs that you can buy that go to help Juice-Tin and AddisonR. I like to help my favorite game developers.

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 2:52pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

Sorry for the double, but I just now thought of this.

A special credit bonus for winning a match without dieing. I just did that against 6 AI  all alone (they were on very easy, but any AI with a Rocket Launcher is dangerous) and just got the regular winning bonus :/ all that hard work of killing 150 people without dieing and paid the regular, definitely not cool.

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 8:04pm

mastaofrasta20

mastaofrasta20

1 post

for raze 3 they should put more weapons.but they should be better then the ones on raze 2.there should also be a map on quick match where you can be in a saw.and the first person/team to beat the saw wins.

Posted Oct 23, '11 at 7:00pm

linkgh3123

linkgh3123

2 posts

for 3 it should be  human easy alien hard and zombie expert
also surviving mode with six people max like black ops zombies

Posted Oct 24, '11 at 10:12pm

Redred33mer

Redred33mer

2 posts

I think it's important to mention to people that think there should be this survival mode with zombies poop that this should not be a CoD side-shooter, in fact, that would ruin the game.  It should be it's own style without all this rank systems and weapon attachments malarkey people apparently want.  Seriously, go play Call of Duty.  Ranking creates an imbalance between players, especially for multiplayer.  The weapon purchasing system in Raze 2 is more than enough to fulfill that.

However, there should be a world war between humans as well as the aliens assaulting Earth.  This could add another campaign people are looking for, creating an even harder difficulty.  Rocket launchers should be less available, and Rifles very common.  For vehicles, there should be a tank, a lighter recon vehicle, and some aerial vehicle.
For this new campaign there should be crazily insane people tampering with the knowledge and power of alien technology.  this would not only draw human interest towards facilities but alien alert in research against them.  In this would be introduced some assault mode, where command points must be taken or defended in a certain, progressing order.  A time limit or casualty limit should be put as a victory condition.

There is much that can be done to improve Raze as it stands, but we, the players, can only wait for releases.  Even something as simple as patches cn fix the game.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 6:58am

alexskatekid

alexskatekid

2 posts

Not just two player and multiplayer a lot more levels in Raze 3. I said to my self in raze 2 "this is all?!?"

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 2:56pm

Cay0

Cay0

1 post

I think you should be able to upgrade weapons... exe: the Holy grail kills most non-shielded enemies, so upgrade it and make it so that it will kill even shielded enemies!

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 3:30pm

Lordkazuya

Lordkazuya

20 posts

I think it should be multiplayer and it should have some real guns like in MW3 ex:SCAR-L, ACR 6.8, SPAS-12.Everything else is great like the abilities etc.

Posted Oct 25, '11 at 11:55pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

here's a few ideas you could use
bullet richote mode. some more secret achievments. sniper rifles that shoot through walls.rocket launchers with scrapnle. no zombie campaign that won't make much sence.how about some elemntal enemies like earth golems and stuff.a new wepon set for melee weopons, maybe an ice or fire katana, a machet, or just a regular knife. bayonets on the end of the guns for close range too. maybe some upgradable stats. customizable armor. most importantly give ranks depending on how many wins you have not loses so you can set up rank only matches on multiplayer.

hope i helped

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!