ForumsGamesIdeas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

507 156363
strajke
strajke
6 posts
Nomad

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

• 507 Replies
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

hmmm....
Newcomers are keeping discussing with RAZE 2....

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

it sounds good but there can only be 2 the game raze 2 at the end the earth was about to get destroid and all the aliens died

TheSuperSaiyan1
TheSuperSaiyan1
326 posts
Nomad

well if the new raze does comes out, it will probably have more guns, new characters, and be a lot harder than the first two razes.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

@ood the end of the alien campaign says that over 45% of the aliens got to earth undetected, so they are now undetected in earth itself. so raze 3 can be real

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

the aleins are dead

Beat level 15 on Alien Campaign and you'll see just how wrong that is.

But sadly...I've run out of ideas for Raze 3
jwojwo
jwojwo
9 posts
Shepherd

You can check out this thread too
[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9035708/raze-3-should-have-more-campaigns-levels-people-weapons-and-abilities]
I hope it still works.

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

how did u know i was here

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

if it does happen make sure u at least let the people who made ideas take a bit of credit

oodmaster123
oodmaster123
30 posts
Nomad

maiby the new race of aliens could be like the flood of halo and they have new powers and the name can be raze rise of the... the ... means name

Klaitzburg666
Klaitzburg666
21 posts
Nomad

i hope, raze 3 can be for play in multiplayer matchs, that be funny

AkhileshM
AkhileshM
7 posts
Nomad

Me and my brother have thought for power ups there could be more of a selection. E

Katana - Upgardes, weaker to stronger katanas and maybe enchantments to boost it even more!

Grenade - more grenades thrown upgrades + additional grenades - Flash Grenades, Smoke grenades, etc.

AkhileshM
AkhileshM
7 posts
Nomad

And how about stats like fire arms stat upgrade and close combat upgrades so no-one can ever say someone is the best player!

paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

And how about stats like fire arms stat upgrade and close combat upgrades so no-one can ever say someone is the best player!

It may ruined the game.And It must be unable to be seen in the raze 3 multi-player system.

Me and my brother have thought for power ups there could be more of a selection. E

Katana - Upgardes, weaker to stronger katanas and maybe enchantments to boost it even more!

Grenade - more grenades thrown upgrades + additional grenades - Flash Grenades, Smoke grenades, etc.

Would you try to think one thing-A.I.s would use the power-ups as yours.

And,it had to take more time to make the quality be better in the game.It also effect to the running speed of the game(fps).

And,the problems that I thinking is...multi-player would slow as the Last Castle.
paladin2286
paladin2286
145 posts
Peasant

However,yours ideas are GREAT.

LOL500
LOL500
12 posts
Nomad

However,yours ideas are GREAT.

I agree!
Showing 241-255 of 507